yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks again Steve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again Steve!

Steve is such a stand-up guy. Not only does his product rock, but his customer service reminds me of the type that will be mentioned in one of those MSNBC documentaries on the rise of a billion dollar company and how it got there. "Inside Pheromonxs, something smells and its success!" That's what I would title it...LOL
    Looking back on my stellar experiences at the place I met Steve, I have come to realize now that 90% of it was him (I'm being generous giving the other 10% to them), and their loss is our gain. Not to mention, Steve is now where he should be, at the top, not just making it happen but getting the rewards for doing so.

Thanks again for the quick turnaround, the samples, and the fix. Oh and when Troy gets hold of the candy, I'll have to film his 2 year old wired self making his mama crazy...but then that's why I give it to him LOL

Well thank you sir. I aim to please and look at this venture like I was on the other side. I'm pretty passionate about the whole thing and yet here we are several days later and obviously I screwed up. I am really struggling to have a solid qualified person who really wants to work, well work. I think people really want to get paid and not even show up for work. The last candidate to assist in customer service came highly recommended from the service I was using. She didn't even bother showing up on Monday or Tuesday and her excuse...we decided to stay an extra day on vacation. I have high standards because I give my everything, I expect others too. When she showed up on Wednesday I spent 30 minutes going over what I needed and expected her to do daily and she was like I'll write the responses to the emails like I would think they need to be answered and then we can go over them together. Four hours later I get an email that she took another job for more money that she felt was better suited for her family. Then she has the audacity to tell me she didn't do anything to put me out! She really was a terrible person and I'm just happy I found out before she started handling emails.

Kate was a bit off on grammar and spelling but she uses pheromones and I know her heart was in the right place. She may be coming back and I for one have my fingers crossed.

With clients like you, its easy

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

ditto to OP's post

Comment

thegentleman hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Well thank you sir. I aim to please and look at this venture like I was on the other side. I'm pretty passionate about the whole thing and yet here we are several days later and obviously I screwed up. I am really struggling to have a solid qualified person who really wants to work, well work. I think people really want to get paid and not even show up for work. The last candidate to assist in customer service came highly recommended from the service I was using. She didn't even bother showing up on Monday or Tuesday and her excuse...we decided to stay an extra day on vacation. I have high standards because I give my everything, I expect others too. When she showed up on Wednesday I spent 30 minutes going over what I needed and expected her to do daily and she was like I'll write the responses to the emails like I would think they need to be answered and then we can go over them together. Four hours later I get an email that she took another job for more money that she felt was better suited for her family. Then she has the audacity to tell me she didn't do anything to put me out! She really was a terrible person and I'm just happy I found out before she started handling emails.

Kate was a bit off on grammar and spelling but she uses pheromones and I know her heart was in the right place. She may be coming back and I for one have my fingers crossed.

With clients like you, its easy
          Steve! You have taken care of me like no other in so many ways in the past, and of course the present I am indebted to you. So her panties got wet because I used the cohesion spray instead of oil for a few days LOL. First world problems my friend, I'm glad I have the pleasure of suffering through them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X