yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why I only use PheromoneXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I only use PheromoneXS

Lately it has struck me that many companies that I think twice about using have one thing in common. And I don't just mean pheromones.

Generally speaking, you get a lot of companies, stores, business of all types, that at one point of your interaction just hit you wrong. And that one detail can ruin your perception of them, regardless of whether or not everything else is cool.

One rude sales representative can make you hate a company, even if a packer did everything with love.

I suck at examples, but whatever

The point is, it feels like the whole crew here takes this very seriously. Despite the fun attitude and silliness (which is also nice and another plus), you can see and feel that this whole PheromoneXS experience matters to them, and the customer matters beyond just another sale. From the getgo you're treated like family, and no matter how long you stay a customer you're always looking forward to the next package.

PhermoneXS is more than a brand, it's an experience. And not one that is sold to you, rather, one that invites you to be a part of it. No unfair risks, no rudeness, just people that have experienced the power of pheromones and want you to know and feel it as well.

This is something I truly appreciate, and lately I've been more serious about letting people know when I think they are excelling at something, because if you really stop and pay attention, it's becoming rarer in the world. And sometimes, we get so used to it that we don't know what to do when life hands you epicness.

So I just wanted to tell you guys how awesome you are.

...and not just because of a recent experience involving this whole topic, a 10 and 2 sprays of Cohesion, 3 Bliss and 1 Evolve.

...okmaybealittle

BUT NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THAT I SWEAR

Also the effectiveness of the products, the amazing customer support, the awesome packjobs and blablabla ok I better stop

Anyway yeah, SteveO and gang, you guys rule. Thank you for making a difference, always bringing your A game, and still somehow keep finding ways to improve what's already great and take things to new heights.

Keep it up!

Well I can't beat that so I'll second it!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

If we rub you the wrong way one day, will you be outtie? I hope that neverrrrrrrrrrrr happens (insert 3 yrs old's voice)

After not sleeping yesterday, having some issues with my neighbors claiming I don't dispose of my garbage properly this thread certainly made my week and day a lot brighter. I would have launched a full attack on them if it wasn't for this thread that softened my heart.

I immediately forwarded this to ALL STAFF as I usually do with these so we can have a great big on our faces all day long.

Thank you for choosing XS and for taking the time to write such sweet words about us and our service.We strive for excellence and I am glad that 9.99999999999999999999999999999999% of the time. We achieve it!

Our success lies in the heart of XS!

Comment

I will NEVERRRRR BE OUTTIEEEEE

*squishy hug*

Glad I could help out with your day

And thank you all for being awesome! Your recipe for success is a strong and unbeatable one!

Long live XS!!!

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Long live XS!

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X