yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you for the speedy delivery to Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the speedy delivery to Malaysia

Sorry for the late posting but I've been overseas for work past week. Would really like to take this opportunity to thank KateD for her assistance and persistence in helping me with the Shipment Address. Package was delivered to Malaysia swiftly sans any mishap except for taxation from Malaysian Custom. Thanks XSteveO for the samples and hand written note and the M&Ms. I took the plunge and ordered the APi and Ascend in oil today as a friend is in US and could help me with bringing the order back when she comes back from holiday. Hopefully that will help in bypassing the excessive charge from the custom.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Wow! Just the type of post a girl wants to see on a Monday morning.

My pleasure Tannie and I am grateful that you actually took the time to make this post,although I am pretty sure you thanked me loads via email.Nonetheless, I am touched and thank you for making my day with this post.

Steve O appreciates your kind words as well and I did forward this thread to him.

At XS we work hard to ensure we give you,not only quality products but quality service as well. That is the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.

I look forward to reading your experiences, make them juicy

Comment

Lol. Kate, I did write bout it. You just need to find it
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhhh report hunting, me likey

• elvin.tan77
        elvin.tan77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha. Happy hunting. I'm hoping to put all under the journal.

"Excessive Charges" from customs? WOW that really is a bummer. We take a lot of steps to low value the cost so no charges should apply. If you would let me know what they are charging you for (send an email not PM because I'll never be caught up with PM's) I'll see what we can do to overcome these charges. We have quite a few options when it comes to helping our clients escape these silly fees. However unless we know you're being charged, which is actually unusual, there's not much we can do.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• elvin.tan77
        elvin.tan77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do. I've even got their memo from the government.

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X