yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks SteveO for the fast shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks SteveO for the fast shipping

Thanks SteveO for the shipping, priority shipping! very very very very thanks!!! I love PheromoneXS!!!thanks family pheromoneXS for your labour! thanks!!!

Steve O appreciates the feedback and kind words. He loves you too angelo,in a non prison movie sort of way of course.

Our clients make what we do all the more rewarding.

Comment

Same here although there was a delay with my order regarding the storm in Tennessee I was shocked how quickly it arrived.Yeessssh!Speedy recovery you say,wow and this is why i would vouch for PHeromone XS.Thanks a mill.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        XS loves you Roberto and appreciates you.

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
      Same here although there was a delay with my order regarding the storm in Tennessee I was shocked how quickly it arrived.Yeessssh!Speedy recovery you say,wow and this is why i would vouch for PHeromone XS.Thanks a mill.
      Yeah those storms are kind of expected in Spring and fall in TN. Its tornado alley and while tornadoes are technically rare, the wind and rain still knock out power. The sirens used to scare the crap out of me, but you get used to them.

This particular day that storm was quite fierce! It produced baseball sized hail and was just nasty. I remember thinking I was a goner. On top of that I was just getting over that terrible illness I suffered through for months. In the next newsletter I'll post about it (did someone say newsletter?)

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Newsletterrrrrrrr!!!

Baseball-sized hail? Geez, the largest I've ever seen is golf ball! That's crazy.

Oh, and YAY newsletter!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Newsletterrrrrrrrrr!!!

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Yeah those storms are kind of expected in Spring and fall in TN. Its tornado alley and while tornadoes are technically rare, the wind and rain still knock out power. The sirens used to scare the crap out of me, but you get used to them.

This particular day that storm was quite fierce! It produced baseball sized hail and was just nasty. I remember thinking I was a goner. On top of that I was just getting over that terrible illness I suffered through for months. In the next newsletter I'll post about it (did someone say newsletter?)

OMG, the size is big, I hope nobody was harmed! Thanks again SteveO

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X