yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sample bottle sprayer issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample bottle sprayer issue

First off, fast shipping as always. Just an FYI, the three samples I was sent of Bliss, Vibe and Love Boat, didn't leak, so that's good. But the sprayers jammed up before I could get anything to come out. the first few pumps to prime seemed to get more and more firm to the point that they wouldn't pump anymore without breaking. I can still use them but I have to uncap them and dab onto my skin. Not sure if this was just a fluke or a bad batch. Otherwise, all is well

You know, this actually happened to one of my samples that I hadn't used in awhile. One day, I just decided to try using it and it jammed so I just switched out the sprayer head with one of the empty social samples I kept.

Another minor issue I'm having with some of the sample sprayers myself is instead of a spray, it comes out as a stream. This seems to happen most often if I don't push the sprayer firmly and quickly, but it's got some initial resistance that makes me wary of pushing too hard and having it fly out of my hand in a snap.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Yes! This happened to me as well. I don't know how I got it to work. One wouldn't spray and one came out as a stream. I think I had to use my thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
        First off, fast shipping as always. Just an FYI, the three samples I was sent of Bliss, Vibe and Love Boat, didn't leak, so that's good. But the sprayers jammed up before I could get anything to come out. the first few pumps to prime seemed to get more and more firm to the point that they wouldn't pump anymore without breaking. I can still use them but I have to uncap them and dab onto my skin. Not sure if this was just a fluke or a bad batch. Otherwise, all is well

My it happened once with a sample, maybe bad lot

Comment

Hasn't happened with a sample for me, but had a bottle of Xist where the sprayer didn't work, and the bottle leaked....

Comment

Thank you for the valued and much welcomed feedback on the sprayer guys. I will forward this thread to the shipping department so they are aware and can further look into this.

Are you all speaking about the sprayers on the samples or the 10ml and 15ml bottles? I think the particular sample or bottle purchased would be helpful as well.

Comment

My sample of Connections jammed like 2000GT's. I ended up just putting it into another sprayer I had.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                Thank you for the valued and much welcomed feedback on the sprayer guys. I will forward this thread to the shipping department so they are aware and can further look into this.

Are you all speaking about the sprayers on the samples or the 10ml and 15ml bottles? I think the particular sample or bottle purchased would be helpful as well.
                For me, it was only the sample sprayers.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd View Post
                  My sample of Connections jammed like 2000GT's. I ended up just putting it into another sprayer I had.
                  yes, I also did that!

Comment

Well Angelo...great minds think alike. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd View Post
                      Well Angelo...great minds think alike. =)

that yes hehe

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X