yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Awesome haul in! For me anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome haul in! For me anyway

XSteveO, thank you so much for the extras! The A1 oil came at just the right time! I screwed myself up with applying Xist oil onto my wrist before thinking and deciding to add Taboo oil, thinking about forgoing A1 spray since I didn't want that near my nose. When the package came, YOU SAVED MY DAY!!!

I'll be testing XSP96 solo to see for myself what others have reported about P96. I can't compare them directly as I've never tried P96 nor do I have it, but I'm considering XSP96 for either replacing or combining with A1 in a stack/mix.

I'm also looking forward to mixing it up with XSP83 for reducing that physical and mental inhibition.

As for the 17%, I reached level 7 already and was waiting for it to kick in for a few days. I just couldn't wait anymore and went for it .
    KateD can you check again? I'm still at 15%.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 02-17-2016, 10:38 AM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Steve made your day and you totally made his with this thread.

It always makes our day when a client tells us that our hard work made him/her happy. It is literally fuel for us to push harder knowing we are on the right track.

Community influencer discount points are done monthly, at the beginning of the month. I already updated all forum members for this month but it seems you zoomed way ahead and now you have to wait until the next month for that upgrade as it is done manually.

I think this is a pretty sweet deal we are offering and I am glad you are taking full advantage of it and I wish most people would do the same.

Who doesn't want to get rewarded for sharing their experiences and virtually socializing with those who share a common interest with you.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
      Guest, thank you so much for the extras! The A1 oil came at just the right time! I screwed myself up with applying Xist oil onto my wrist before thinking and deciding to add Taboo oil, thinking about forgoing A1 spray since I didn't want that near my nose. When the package came, YOU SAVED MY DAY!!!

I'll be testing XSP96 solo to see for myself what others have reported about P96. I can't compare them directly as I've never tried P96 nor do I have it, but I'm considering XSP96 for either replacing or combining with A1 in a stack/mix.

I'm also looking forward to mixing it up with XSP83 for reducing that physical and mental inhibition.

As for the 17%, I reached level 7 already and was waiting for it to kick in for a few days. I just couldn't wait anymore and went for it .
      Guest can you check again? I'm still at 15%.
      Looking forward to your thoughts on XSP96.

Comment

Me, too. I have been using XSP96 and I'm becoming more and more confident it matches AD's P96. With 2 sprays - 25 mcg - it's hair-twirl-city. It's also very bonding, and I can't wait to use it with something highly sexual. Perhaps I'll throw it together with ImpaXS or Domination.

Comment

Soo... I couldn't wait to use it immediately and added it to a blend (Is it called a blend? Stack? Mix? Never thought of asking).

12.5 mcg XSP96
          2 drops Xist
          2 drops Taboo
          50mcg A1 (oil)
          1 spray Connections

It's kind of a lot or seems like it... But I sure had quite a bit of fun with this last night! So I'm part of a dragon/lion dance team and we went out to eat after a performance. Usually, I'm the silent type who just sits there, eats, and listens in on the stories everyone else shares (I'll comment once in a while). People don't usually engage me often.

Last night was lots of flirtatious laughter with the ladies, especially the one sitting next to me. Now, I honestly don't know if it's the effects of Taboo as I've never used Taboo with these group of people.

I tried a similar mix sans Connections and using A1 spray instead of oil (~50-75 mcg) at work. I have used Taboo at work before in this kind of mix and something was quite different. Not very clear what it is but it was good different.

I'm not doing much tomorrow so I can probably go shopping. Good time to solo XSP96!
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
            XSteveO, thank you so much for the extras! The A1 oil came at just the right time! I screwed myself up with applying Xist oil onto my wrist before thinking and deciding to add Taboo oil, thinking about forgoing A1 spray since I didn't want that near my nose. When the package came, YOU SAVED MY DAY!!!

KateD can you check again? I'm still at 15%.
            Is very very good! there is nothing better get wonderful things happen when you least expected

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X