yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist Spray - Faulty Nozzle, Half Leaked Contents, Missed Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist Spray - Faulty Nozzle, Half Leaked Contents, Missed Opportunity

Hopefully this is the correct place to post this?

For some that has been replying to my previous posts, may know that I have purchased the 30ml Xist spray, with my target being a girl living under the same roof with me, together with her boyfriend. I didn't have a chance to meet her since I received my mones hence didn't open up the spray. I have also raised my concern before that there was a leak when I received the product but it really seemed just a little, so I didn't bother to launch a ticket after some advice on this forum.
    So yesterday night I came back from a holiday and found out both of them in the living room, I was like super excited to give Xist a try, so I quickly said Hi and went to my room, took a shower, shaved, took out the bottle, getting myself all ready and excited, pointing towards my adams apple - PRESS. Nothing came out. Okay, so it could be that I need to pump a few times for the solution to get to the nozzle - so I pressed again, and again, and 50 times later. Nothing. I felt being poured with a bucket of ice water.

Then I tried to open the bottle, trying to find out the problem. Then I can feel that the contents does not feel like 30ml, so i tried tilting the bottle bit by bit till I can see the solution on the edge of the bottle, but it took like 10 tries before I see them. I have seen previous comments saying the full bottle should have full contents up till the neck, but it is clearly not so for mine.

With the limited time I had, I quickly applied 2 drops cohesion and rub it on both sides of my neck. And when I went out, they are heading back to their room and I only managed to talk to the girl for like 2 minutes, too slow for the mones to work. Xist spray would be a perfect aid for the situation, with the short exposure time and us didn't manage to meet each other for 2 weeks and her giving me my Christmas present.

Later that night, I changed the nozzle with the one I got from another vendor. It worked. The original nozzle placed to the one from the other vendor, it still didn't work. So it's definitely the spray nozzle that is faulty.

I have to say I am disappointed. I had very high expectations because of the excellent service Steve and his team had provided, the quality of his products and the welcome I received on this forum - I was just few posts away from my journal!

Not to take away from your customer service issue, but when you have an opportunity in the future - skip getting all gussied up (unless you stink/reek for some reason). I've made that mistake. It wastes exposure time. They could have left while you were in the shower. Go spray, hang out immediately.
    Last edited by RTBoss; 01-02-2016, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Jiubi,this is definitely not the place because customer service issues are not for the forum. With customer service issues, its very private just like our clients information and unless our clients want us to include that well hidden information about themselves on the forum, all customer service issues are handled respectfully and privately using our support suite.

Tomorrow is New Years and I am almost out the door but please, send an email to support@pheromonexs.com. I am sure you didn't know but use that email for all customer service related issues and I am more than willing to assist.

Totally sucks that your spray nozzle seemed to have a problem and we are not the manufacturers of these bottles. It may just be that out of the thousands of bottles sold to us, there may have been one or two not so perfect ones.

Things happen, it is life. I don't see why you would be disappointed in our service for something like that.

Everyone is different and you feel how you feel but I hate to imagine how you handle any other less than perfect events in your life.

Please send a ticket to our support suite and someone will assist with the matter. I for one look forward to making this right for you.

Comment

Apologies Kate, will do. Please delete the thread if it is necessary.

Comment

RTBoss, advice taken. However yesterday I was sweating all over having carried 4 pieces of luggage over 3 modes of transport to reach home, was not in a good shape and the target (and myself) is quite particular about cleaniness, hence I decided to take a quick shower. I thought they would be there longer, but it was unexpected that in the end me and the target just exchanged a couple of lines.
          Will definitely not waste the precious exposure time in the future. Need to be in the living room more often at the same time not making them feel I am purposely waiting to see or talk to her.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X