yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks A Lot SteveO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks A Lot SteveO

Thanks a lot i received my packages Yesterday

30ml Taboo + 75mcg A1

Free Stuff Evolve Spray + XS170 (Dominant Ascend) for testing purposes + Odyssey Sample

that's wanna make me to be your son

Great Customer Service

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

I'm glad you got your package safe and sound. I hope the samples I pick for you (And everyone else for that matter) are relevant to each of you. XS170 is pretty cool, lots of good feedback so far. Always wanting more input, so please post your experiences with it in the research area. When I say on the packing slip I'd like your feedback I really mean it. I try and read as much as I can about everyones experiences. It helps me learn about all these blends and also gives Steve the tools he needs to fine tune each blend. Anyways, have fun with those blends! Get out there and kill it!
    PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Steve O appreciates your Sexni! I too am super glad everything worked out.

It is our pleasure to serve you as you rely on us for greatness.

As Brian said, load us with your experiences. We are always hungry to hear more and more.

Earn lifetime discounts by sharing your experiences with everyone on the forum.

Comment

30 mL was a good choice for the Taboo - that's a staple product. My mood soars with that stuff on!

Comment

Would like to personally thank Steve O and team for the superfast delivery. The 50USD was well spent, too bad even though the delivery was lightning fast I incurred an extra 40USD in custom duty (or whatever it is I'm not sure), but I guess it's not you to blame. Maybe we could work out a way for future orders to make international deliveries more discrete so that there won't be additional costs for me due to customs etc? Just a suggestion.

Anyways, still can't thank steve enough for writing me some personal notes, accommodating my requests and for the lightning fast delivery. It was shipped Friday afternoon and it arrived here Tuesday morning. Certainly didn't expect to be THAT fast, haha!

Comment

What did your country's customs say was the reason for the charge? That's just crazy!

Comment

Steve is awesome! I've ordered many times, and he has always included samples and sometimes even a full bottle as a gift!

Really amazing! You are the man SteveO!

Happy holidays to you!

Comment

The full bottles are definitely generous! 'Tis the season, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

Comment

• sexnificant
                  sexnificant commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy Holiday to you also

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X