yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Excelent service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excelent service

I was Order products with you and I have come in very good condition and have always had excellent service! thank you steveO!

Awwwwwww, our pleasure. Our number one goal is your satisfaction and I think it's sweet of you to take the time to let us know how you feel about our overall service.

I look forward to many more threads ,posts from you on your feedback. Feedback about the products and feedback about the service in general.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Awwwwwww, our pleasure. Our number one goal is your satisfaction and I think it's sweet of you to take the time to let us know how you feel about our overall service.

I look forward to many more threads ,posts from you on your feedback. Feedback about the products and feedback about the service in general.
      I love the service and products steveo and his equipment!

Comment

I second that. PXS do go out if their way to please you. Always very generous on sample with my orders. Bottles are always filled to the very top!

Most importantly though, the blends work! Also very easy to use! Just spray and let them work the magic!

I love the little notes and stickers too! I feel like a little kid on Christmas!

Very pleased with your products and service! Keep up the good work PXS!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Ixist. XS making quality blends that work and that we are consistent with our products and where we stand is the most important thing.

The rest like our samples, random discounts and super hot staff is just icing on a red velvet cake. LOL!

Keep the feedback and kind words coming,these are like ego boasters.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X