yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hats Off To XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats Off To XS

Thanks again to XS! Very Pleased as always with thanks to KateD and SteveO for coordinating my requests and thoughts to each other and getting me out another wonderful package. Thanks for all the upgrades and treats and steering me in the right direction and listening to my pheromone needs . A Happy customer since May 2014!!! Thanks for the tips on when to reach Steve, I will call one of these days when time permits. Loved the Lemonheads by the way...never had them before....

Wow! Thank you for being a great pleasure and a great customer. For appreciating us and what we do and for taking the time to write this beautiful note.

I hope its not too much to ask you to write this beautiful note in the link below,as we use this to let people know about XS

You are amazing!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X