yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I am angry about an order I did not receive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am angry about an order I did not receive...

I've ordered from PheromoneXS in the past (not recently, but, but I am about to soon). But I have always got my stuff quickly with no hassle. You should contact them instead of bashing them on the forum for a simple mistake, I am sure they can fix it for you.

Comment

L'homme nice to have you here on the forum. As I stepped in today and slid into my little cubicle I noticed your two tickets to me in the support suite.

I guess you sent one and didn't get a response right away so you sent another, when that wasn't replied right away, you decided to address the issue here on our community forum.

Now, I have to gather the information in the two emails sent and here to ensure I don't miss out anything so I can start assisting you.

Moving forward I kindly ask that you submit one help ticket and be patient while we assist you. I can handle the issue here where you opened it on this public forum but that would mean putting private information like your order ID# , name and address.

Customer service is for our support suite as it is a private and safe area where all problems are solved.

The forum is where you post your feedback about our service and the products.

We all can get a little impatient when we think something has gone horrible wrong so I totally understand and hope that you understand, sending a 100 emails and posting 1000 threads on here won't speed up me helping you or resolve the situation.

You only need one ticket sent to support@pheromonexs.com

Comment

Thank you for the answer.
        I will talk to you with maiI.

Comment

Hi pheroXS team, I don't have answer when I contacted you (with the web site or with the Kate's mail), so I post here.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Comment

In my response to you,I clearly stated what email address was to be used for customer service.

You eventually sent a response to the correct email address and I responded. You may want to check your email again for that response. If it is not there please add our support suite email address : support@pheromonexs.com to your safe list.

This is my final plea to you, asking that you are patient while we assist you and that you stop using the forum to get customer service assistance or attention.

Comment

Yes please be patient. I can understand you might be angry about your countries postal service, but XS really has no control over that at all. We still do whatever we can to make it right though. These posts make it seem as if you're angry at XS, when we are doing what we can to help you.

So I ask you to please be patient and let us do what we can to make this right.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                Yes please be patient. I can understand you might be angry about your countries postal service, but XS really has no control over that at all. We still do whatever we can to make it right though. These posts make it seem as if you're angry at XS, when we are doing what we can to help you.

So I ask you to please be patient and let us do what we can to make this right.
                There are people who are not patients! I am grateful to you for your products!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X