yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

getting worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting worried

Usps tracking has as a date of arrival for October 2nd. Its still not here and on the website, it's telling me thatmy package is still in Tennessee. This is a casue for concern for me. I hope nothing happened to my package

I am pretty sure there is an explanation. Send me a ticket via the support suite and I will be more than happy to look into it for you.

I can't really assist you if you post it here because I don't want us sharing stuff like your order ID# etc for everyone to see

Comment

Support suite?

Comment

The ticket system we use to help all in need of customer service. Please email me;support@pheromonexs.com

Comment

It got delivered today, haven't seen it yet though. Im on my way now.

Thanks for the tip.however my package did arrive safe and sound . Idk whateas going on. Usps was slaking. Last time i uad a package come late, it was be ause it had gotten crushed somehow. Did usps offer to replace my package? Of course not. They gave me my vrushed package late and with an apology note. Anyways flad to say that wasnt the case this time.
          Last edited by 2000GT; 10-06-2015, 06:34 AM.

Comment

I encourage all clients to read the shipping agreement thoroughly.If the estimated time is 10 - 30 days of 3-10 days and you received it within 4 days the first purchase and 7 days the next purchase does not mean it was late.

It is only late when the estimated delivery time has passed.For international clients,we do have a statement to let you know this does not include custom delays which we have no control over

It's definitely a bummer to receive your package crushed but so as long as the contents is in tack then that is all that matters.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X