yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PXS Loves Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PXS Loves Me!

I've placed three orders in ten days and have received two so far. Both arrived lighting fast and professionally packaged. But it wasn't all serious business, as each order included a personal, handwritten note, stickers for decoration, and bonus treats. I feel like PheromoneXS has a crush on me. Pardon me if I'm blushing.

I received the samples I asked for, and more. Nicole even pointed out a blend I could put together mixing one sample pheromone from my first delivery with two from my second. It feels like the personalized attention from a Mom and Pop store backed with the cutting-edge products of a big business.

I . . . I think I love them back!

Just joining the community. How do you order samples...

Comment

When you are placing an order, you'll see room towards the bottom where you can list the samples you want and/or add comments. With my first order, I was sure to ask for samples of the fragrances.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederica60 View Post
        Just joining the community. How do you order samples...
        Nick is correct. Just under the products listed, coupons and vouchers is a Sample Request (Order Comments). We kindly ask you include the top four. We usually give a couple so 4 helps in case some are not available.

I've included a photo of the area for you

Click image for larger version

Name:	Samples.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	28047

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey Steve, Personally I love oil fragrances...my daughter sent me a spray sample. I plan to order a few oil samples in the near future. But I will add the first day I used the desire spray I did become some what confrontational and arguementive...for no reason...I think I sprayed to much...The next few days I only sprayed myself once and I felt confident that time...I plan to give you a call soon...thanks Frederica

Comment

The third order got here a lot sooner than I was expecting. What a pleasant surprise! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              The third order got here a lot sooner than I was expecting. What a pleasant surprise! Thank you.
              SteveO is great!, I like her products and tha candys hahaha, success!

Comment

Actually, Brian is the one working with Steve in the lab at the moment. Since Brian is new and we are not too familiar with where his stands.

You can all assume he has a crush on you based on the goodies received in the package.

Comment

I know I don't have boobs like Nicole did or anything but I hope yall are enjoying my shipping techniques! We try and keep it fun here at XS and convey that to our awesome customers!
                  PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian-XS View Post
                    I know I don't have boobs like Nicole did or anything but I hope yall are enjoying my shipping techniques! We try and keep it fun here at XS and convey that to our awesome customers!
                    brian luck!!, you write nice things in the invoice as to nicole ? Hahaha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X