yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Awesome but sample bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome but sample bottles

Hey,

it's been my third order now, and certainly not the last one
    SteveOs shipping was fast as ever, and I got my requested samples. Big thanks!

I paid 50$ for DHL (no problem so far) and then again about 40 bucks for customs as I live in Europe... I know this is not a problem XS can deal with, just saying. Next time I will order a bigger amount.

There is one problem though, which could be fixed maybe: Every time, the sample bottles leaked out. I get quite a shock every time I open the parcel, today it was the SOB sample which I got a nice amount of. Now I really have an idea what it does. I love it.

Apart from that it's the best shop I know, especially when it comes down to service.

Hi trustpher and welcome. My more recent two orders had zero leakage from the sample bottles...so I'd assumed that issue was fixed. Might want to ask SteveO about this.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hey there TrustPher,
      thanks for bringing the sample leakage up to our attention.... I was planing to post this for quite some time.
      As a fellow European i do know what is like to deal with incoming packages to EU.
      Everytime i get nervous will my things get in one piece. Even with DHL i have experienced terrible packaging and handling over the years from companies even like amazon.
      So long story short*(*kinda short)
      be assured that we put all out 10+ml bottles under heavy testing until we ware sure no leakage is possible.

But .... here is where things started to get complicated...
      Samples.

Yep.. Those little guys:

Click image for larger version

Name:	PheromoneXS_sample_leakage_1.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	28028

During a 10days+ delivery period will result in a small leakage thanks to "proper" handling from the shipping companies.
      We changed several manufacturers but all of them had a potential leakage problem after 10+ days of extensive shaking.

The main reason is a rubber/soft liner like the one we have on all our other bottles

Name:	PheromoneXS_sample_leakage_2.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	474.5 KB
ID:	28034

Sooo when we take a closer look at the sample.... Yep... you guest it

Name:	PheromoneXS_sample_leakage_4.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	658.4 KB
ID:	28031

... the liner is missing.
      I started looking at other vendors bottles that i have at home ... and surprise surprise... the liner is missing there too.
      I had also another ones ... slightly bigger.. around 5ml... they have a liner... but ... lol... as soon as you turn them upside down they start leaking from the spray(nasal) it self.

It turns out getting a really good leak proof sample(small under 5ml) bottle that match the XS standards will cost something close to our normal leak free bottles.
      which again is ok... We fallow the rules Steve made when he founded XS...
      and one of those rules is to never sacrifice quality over price... but....
      <skip this>
      yep... some of you that knows us for quite some time might be surprised about the rules.
      But let me tell you and let me steer this in another direction for just a minute... you all think working in XS is a pain free experience... well... think again.

Here are some of the things that are out of hand and really want to share them....
      Now everyone should be at the office between 8 and 9 AM tops.
      If you are late you are really scr*wed...
      all the good spots on the couch are taken.. and the wait for the PS4 is unbearable.
      The new Dress Code rule...
      Really? I always hated that. could not believe when Steve actually put the official dress code rule in place.
      EVERYONE now have to wear matching outfits.
      This created a total chaos.... KateD could not match her favorite latex skirt with anything...

</skip this>
      ... anyway... back to the topic
      its a shame that our current products dont include a profit margin of 100-200% like others... so rising prices for an over priced sample bottle was out of the question.
      In the end after testing other vendors over the years we ended up with the one you currently got.
      Even without the liner it holds up to allot of "stress".
      I am really sorry that it leaked until it got to you in EU.... buut... i am hoping that really soon we will be able to shorten the shipping distance for eu

again TrustPher, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback

and a reminder for everyone please have in mind that samples are samples.. and provided as they are.
      But products are products

Name:	PheromoneXS_sample_leakage_3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	731.5 KB
ID:	28032
      Attached Files

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Ive had problems with this as well, and im i, the US. Appriciate your explanation though

Comment

@ idle :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X