yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Excellent service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent service

Hi

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at PheromoneXS.

I recently made a purchase and I must say the customer service provided by PXS is second to none. Not only did I receive a very effective product (approach confidence), but I also received many freebies.

Not to sound uncouth, I would happily shop here, however the great customer service is a wonderful bonus.

Thanks again guys.

Taqs

Hey Taqs,
    to our pheromone community.

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.

We do our best to offer the greatest customer experience possible.
    And now by reading your post i can see that we might be doing it right

Please enjoy the products and feel free post your results

Happy experimenting

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

It is certainly our pleasure taqs. I am always happy to know that we can totally sleep in, come to work when we feel like it. Party all week and weekend and still give you guys the kind of service you are grateful for.

Who says you can't have it all in life.

Below is a link to let you know that you are one step closer to a lifetime of awesomeness.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Originally posted by Taqs View Post
        Hi

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at PheromoneXS.

I recently made a purchase and I must say the customer service provided by PXS is second to none. Not only did I receive a very effective product (approach confidence), but I also received many freebies.

Not to sound uncouth, I would happily shop here, however the great customer service is a wonderful bonus.

Thanks again guys.

Taqs
        lets see. I ordered AscendXs , now after reading reviews intrested in Api Oil (ready to pay difference amount). i had raised a ticket with store. hope they agree for this

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X