yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Quick question on customer CVS hold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on customer CVS hold

Hi sorry for the question. I have submitted a ticket but it seems support has not yet answered my question. It is kind of urgent, that is the only reason I am posting here.

I have bought two bottles of evolve on my card and then it was stopped because I had something like $1 too little on my card. and then I put physical money in and the whole payment went through to ASER GRUPPE but on the pheromonexs.com site it still says the status is on customer cvs hold at my order history. So now the money (full amount that was paid) has went through to Pheromone XS but will happen now?

I really need to know please. So far have had brilliant service (2 deliveries) from XS it is just this issue that needs to be resolved. I don't know why it is not showing paid although it is paid now.

Hey there MAGNUSDUTOR`
    i just checked and i can confirm that the payment is well received.
    customer CVS hold

Is Just a status that shows that our customer service staff is looking at something to assure correct shipment and delivery.
    (talking with postal office about the address / etc).
    As this is international address we want to assure successful delivery.

I will check and try to get back to you with more info.
    But please wait for a customer service representative to get back to you

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
      Hey there MAGNUSDUTOR`
      i just checked and i can confirm that the payment is well received.
      customer CVS hold

Is Just a status that shows that our customer service staff is looking at something to assure correct shipment and delivery.
      (talking with postal office about the address / etc).
      As this is international address we want to assure successful delivery.

I will check and try to get back to you with more info.
      But please wait for a customer service representative to get back to you

Thank you so much idle. I will try to be more patient, I was just anxious when all that money was transferred.

Thank you for the help!!!

Comment

Hello there MAGNUSDUTOR`
        i have just found out that even Steve sent you an email a while ago.
        Please check your spam filter/folder.

Just in case he is sending another one to you right now

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Thank you!! I am going to reply to him now. I got the email!!

Comment

Just some feedback!! I responded to him!! Thank you for the help!! It is appreciated.

Comment

Thank you!! Found my mones!!!

I am happy

Comment

You guys are too cute. Idle forgot to tell mag about paying his taxes. We handle customer service via our support suite and having to handle it both there and on the forum means that you are subject to being taxed.

Your bill will be sent out soon. Please don't pay any attention to the fact that it's going to my personal account and not the business

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  You guys are too cute. Idle forgot to tell mag about paying his taxes. We handle customer service via our support suite and having to handle it both there and on the forum means that you are subject to being taxed.

Your bill will be sent out soon. Please don't pay any attention to the fact that it's going to my personal account and not the business

Sorry I did not know that :(

It is also unfair since it is not mentioned on the pheromonexs.com website otherwise I would have not used the forums.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X