yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just a Note to all : Shipping via Forwarders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Note to all : Shipping via Forwarders

Just a note to all, an expensive lesson for me.

Most of the time, we accept T&C and agreement from vendor website without thinking much. That's pretty much what I did.

I am based in Australia and often shop in the States for goods and stuff that I can't get in Aus - like quality Pheromones.

So I naively have PheromoneXS sent to the warehouse in Indiana and lol'and behold....they can't ship it out because it's forbidden goods :/ Not sure how forbidden.

Regardless, now i have to have them ship back to PheremoneXS and some admin fee is charged to me + shipping from the warehouse.

So, a note to all
    1. Forwarders don't like to forward pheromones stuff
    2. If they not able to ship out, you're looking at a massive loss.

Now I really hope the mones works and well worth the wait and penalty i'm going to pay

Next time let xs ship directly to you and if you are in a hurry use DHL Express International/Express Mail Intl .Forwarders=waste of money.

Comment

• x7
      x7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I see.

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW jit47.. you explained it way better than me in just 1 sentence ?

• x7
      x7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks idle.I think I am gonna use that sauce to prank my friends. muwahahah

Originally posted by jacky18 View Post
    So I naively have PheromoneXS sent to the warehouse in Indiana and lol'and behold....they can't ship it out because it's forbidden goods :/ Not sure how forbidden.
    Hey there Jacky,
    i personally know about your case.

Usually we dont ship to MAIL forwarders (companies that accept the goods and then ship it to you).

Those Companies (MAIL forwarders) follow really tight international laws.

Forbidden goods is considered anything that is: Cologne, Perfume, Alcohol, or any type of LIQUID.

Email forwarders do not ship LIQUIDS.

I tried shipping my favorite hot sauce using a forwarder (yeah i am from Europe)
    Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hotsauceworld_2253_42496083.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	25853
    http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Dog-357-Sauce-Ounce/dp/B00LU0YV1I

and i got the notification from the forwared that they are not shipping illegal and banned goods.

Thats why XS dont "usually" ship to forwarders as they cut of all liquids.
    If you talk with them they might do it. But usually they dont care.
    after my second email the forwarder stopped responding...

And again thats why at XS we encourage everyone to use our shipping methods as all shipments are accompanied with all documentations and paperwork needed for it.

and to summarize
    Originally posted by jacky18 View Post
    So, a note to all
    1. Forwarders don't like to forward pheromones stuff
    2. If they not able to ship out, you're looking at a massive loss.
    They don't like any type of liquid.
    Try shipping a bottle of mineral water to them

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      How in the world did you ever discover such a fine hot sauce?

idle
    Yeah learnt a hard lesson. I previously bought only electronics, clothing and some shoe. All good no complain. Never tried liquid. I supposed I should have double checked.

All research I did on pheromone purely on the product...not the shipping part!!! Just did some further lookup in google and found it's a common occurrence!!!

Regardless, I've learnt the lesson. This time my PheromoneXS products probably is the most expensive pheromone I ever bought!

Comment

The "admin" charge is there only to discourage those who believe they know more than us when it comes to shipping. We've been very successful shipping all over the world without incident nearly every day. Unfortunately we were seeing a lot of this and while shipping covers the cost of postage, we were losing on the packing materials and then the time to evaluate the products when they were returned. Some of these reshippers have been less than ethical with returned products. Many time they show signs of use, which we can no longer sell.

We've been testing some ideas on how to encourage our members to read the shipping agreement before blindly accepting it. At the very least you should skim over it which is what I do more often than not. Sorry you got caught up with one.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• jacky18
        jacky18 commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem and understood. a lesson learnt regardless

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X