yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My ACE oil pack has landed :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ACE oil pack has landed :)

Yay!! My order has arrived and the ACE oil pack looks great and samples of xist, taboo and oddessy were kindly included. Best of all, there was NO leakage! Not a drop. Thanks to the XS crew for remaining diligent and resolving that issue.

Started this day with a test of 2x cohesion and 1x ascend. Self effects are nice, will report with future updates. Thanks again XS, another job well done!!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

No,no,no. Thank you Jimmy for being part of XS and taking the time to let us know how things went with your first order and for all future reports and feedback.

You totally rock! I am happy that you are already enjoying your products.

Comment

Ok I am roughly 5 days into my ACE oil pack testing and all I can say is I love this stuff. All of it. The self effects of Ascend are obvious and very pleasant. Great way to get me going in the morning. Can't really say I am getting more respect at work because I did before, however, I've noticed more young guys calling me sir. Or it could just be that I am getting older lol.

I observe no self effects from Cohesion but my girlfriend sure does! The best analogy is that Cohesion pretty much turns her into a purring cat laying in the sun, perfectly content. That is a win for mankind everywhere!

Evolve has the obvious enone self effects and this product is much stronger than other enone products I've tried in the past. The buffering with Evolve is great. I accidentally "overapplied" and had like 3-4 drops of oil on and I expected some edgy/angry/mega-enone OD stuff and I had none of that which I find to be a great thing! This is the one I've tested the least so far. I had one huge obvious hit and so far that was about all I noticed. Much more testing on this one to come.

Overall I am loving each and every product in the ACE oil pack and I still have my 3 samplers I need to give a go at some point. Hooray!!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X