yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My Chinese New Year order just arrived!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Chinese New Year order just arrived!!!

Okay okay okay, where to begin?

First, I don't know how it got prepared and shipped so quickly! I placed the order on the 20th and now today the 23rd, it was already in my mailbox after I got home from work!!! And it's a MONDAY! So that's like 2-3 days including the weekend, what!!!!? I expected with the Chinese New Year sale that it would be delayed because the volume of orders... I did not expect it would arrive faster than a speeding bullet1

Secondly, my order was more than perfect. Love the notes and lil extra touches and care put into the package. You guys do that the best of any mail order I've done.

And lastly, soooooo friggin generousssss!!!! I noticed an upgrade in something I don't think was supposed to be upgraded and I got a full sample of a beta tester! Ahhhhhh I am so excited!!! AND THANKFULLLL!!! Thank you so kindly!!!!

Reviews to comeeeee dun dun dunnnn

Originally posted by LexyCents View Post

Reviews to comeeeee dun dun dunnnn

lol

Thank you so much for this feedback.
    Reviews like yours shows that we are not like everybody else.

Your post puts a huge smile on my face.
    And I truly thank you for that

but as you know words can be used against me so lets clarify the smile

Scratch that:

and put this one in you mind

Really look forward in reading your reviews Lexy
    Last edited by idle; 02-27-2015, 09:45 AM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

and put this one in you mind

hahah loving that smile!!!! I like that particular breed of dog too! hahah thanks Idle!!!! xoxo

Comment

Yipppeeeeee! As idle said these type of threads is what we totally love and literally comb through the forum for. They make our day and motivate us to do even more to make our clients happy.

XS takes pride in giving our clients the best. The lightning fast shipping, the extra care and love Steve puts into preparing these packages.I heard he seals all ladies orders with a kiss. But don't tell him I said that

You are happy and that means we are happy to. I look forward to reading up on your pheromone adventures.

You can help us spread the love and awesome products you just received by giving your feedback in the link below. This is our community forum but to reach a larger amount of ppl so we can grow as a community we need a lot of feedback to put given in the link below :

Comment

I hope you got some XS155. Its total social magic lube in a bottle

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X