yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Order of Cohesion has arrived at it's destination.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of Cohesion has arrived at it's destination.

Just got my Cohesion with Nobility. This will be a first time with this scent so hopefully it'll work out on my skin.

It came leaked though and I'm not entirely sure if it's just the bottle or if there's a crack somewhere (can't see it clearly).
    Anyway, I'm thinking of placing another order soon for a couple of things.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Did you get spray or oil? My second order i got it in oil with fxs, i loved the sprays i have, just not the fresh musk cover and now i think i want faster diffusion so i want to use sprays too but the two scents would probably clash, and the musk scent already gets weird comments by itself. Looks like i might be going back to the wizard! I am thinking of putting drops on my armpits for faster diffusion. I have so many combos to try. I got a 30ml of taboo been enjoying so far only three days of testing by itself, maybe i am just lucky but it always seems to hit the better looking women the most, maybe because they are more confident, and works great with ones that already know you and are attracted to you. I read on the store website that A1 increases a womans skin sensitivity which makes them more likely to crave your touch! This is probably true my co-worker who wants me but has a boyfriend did not seem to react a whole llot to my mones unless i have cohesion on then she always asks for a hug and presses her boobs on me and acts like she wont let go. Cohesion is the shit!

Comment

I got the spray version. I don't normally go for oils mainly because I'm usually in a cool area (cool weather, room with AC, etc...). I'm also generally after faster diffusion, though I've been intrigued about oil versions recently.

I placed an order on Friday for Taboo, Vibe, and Bliss, along with a beta. I've never used Taboo before mainly because I work around East Asian ladies, but I'll be going back to college soon so that would be a better testing ground.

Try talking to Steve about the situation with Fresh Musk, especially if you feel it is becoming a factor in affecting your results. The weird comments could be a conversation starter though ("trying out this new cologne, not sure how it was going to work on me..." etc..) but if you don't like it, then yeah...
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Fresh Musk takes some getting used to. Its a fantastic carrier, but yeah, I get yah

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X