yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First order just arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First order just arrived

Hello everyone, First post 24 years old, new to pheromones

I just received my first order from PXS. Shipping took about 2 weeks to Canada. My order arrived intact(I think, its hard to tell with the dark bottle for Xist) but the samples didn't fare so well. I ordered Xist and Evolve both sprays and got samples of Bliss and Cohesion. Bliss has about 1ml left in the bottle and Cohesion has about 1.4ml left. Nice little bottles, sucks about the leak though. Cohesion was one that I was interested in too.

I'm looking forward to testing Xist out this weekend. There's a girl I sort of want to "reset". I'll make a post in the other section if anything note worthy happens.

last week i just felt in love with Evolve, Very Potent, Great Work From SteveO, sometimes i forget that im putting any phero, well it happens to me few hours after lol so i get surprised when women start stare at me in different way i say what the hell, those looks like they wanna eat you then i just remember that it was Evolve. enjoy your first order and i'am sure you will
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey sexnificant,have me met virtually?

Welcome to the forum superman i have been using for just a few weeks and can say they are very strong i felt like i was ODing with 1 spray of evolve if i used with cohesion it seemed much better. I have gotten the most noticeable consistent results with cohesion but i still have lots of testing to do i just got xist oil an spray, cohesion oil, evolve oil, flirt, and have a 30ml taboo spray on the way, im very excited to put all this to use, I got it all in fxs cover which i love and it grows on me more and more, its light and clean smelling and slightly sweet, its not too strong, i got my first order in fresh musk, wish i could undo that one. I personally like how it smells but would not reccomend it to anyone just because of how strong and musky it is and it smells strange to some and they just dont like it. I would definately reccomend cohesion if you are looking to have a relationship with your target. Good luck and keep us posted on your phero-fun!

Comment

Forgot to say start out with just one spray! Especially if you are young like me one to two sprays or drops is plenty according to most people on here and is the case for me.

Comment

Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcome

I tried one spray of xist in fxs on my Adams apple at work today. I'm not one hundred percent sure if it had any effect because I work in a kitchen environment and the mones might get covered by oil/grease,but some of the ladies at work were a little more chatty and one of them held my arm with both hands which was very unusual. But I've been working on changing my body language and behaviour at work and I think it's really starting to have an effect. The girls who already talk to me were a little more friendly. Nothing from the rest.

I don't spend enough time in close proximity to the girl I want to reset. But she was a little more playful than usual, I'm going to say it's just a coincidence since xist is a slow burn mone and she hasn't gotten enough exposure.

At the end of my shift I touched my Adams apple and I can still faintly smell the fxs scent so I suppose they're still there

Comment

Originally posted by KZghostrider View Post
          Welcome to the forum superman i have been using for just a few weeks and can say they are very strong i felt like i was ODing with 1 spray of evolve if i used with cohesion it seemed much better. I have gotten the most noticeable consistent results with cohesion but i still have lots of testing to do i just got xist oil an spray, cohesion oil, evolve oil, flirt, and have a 30ml taboo spray on the way, im very excited to put all this to use, I got it all in fxs cover which i love and it grows on me more and more, its light and clean smelling and slightly sweet, its not too strong, i got my first order in fresh musk, wish i could undo that one. I personally like how it smells but would not reccomend it to anyone just because of how strong and musky it is and it smells strange to some and they just dont like it. I would definately reccomend cohesion if you are looking to have a relationship with your target. Good luck and keep us posted on your phero-fun!

i do agree u, Evolve and Cohesion combo is much better, 1 Drop or Spray from Evolve (Apple Adam) and 2 Drops or Sprays From Cohesion Both Side Neck. can make women around u jealous. it fit better for relationship.

Last edited by sexnificant; 02-15-2015, 11:32 AM.
          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman View Post
            Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcome

I tried one spray of xist in fxs on my Adams apple at work today. I'm not one hundred percent sure if it had any effect because I work in a kitchen environment and the mones might get covered by oil/grease,but some of the ladies at work were a little more chatty and one of them held my arm with both hands which was very unusual. But I've been working on changing my body language and behaviour at work and I think it's really starting to have an effect. The girls who already talk to me were a little more friendly. Nothing from the rest.

I don't spend enough time in close proximity to the girl I want to reset. But she was a little more playful than usual, I'm going to say it's just a coincidence since xist is a slow burn mone and she hasn't gotten enough exposure.

At the end of my shift I touched my Adams apple and I can still faintly smell the fxs scent so I suppose they're still there

i'm like 30yo and i use only 1 drop of Evolve or 2 as max.

Superman better start with 1 spray.

Comment

Yea, I had that challenge this week with a sample too. For me, the good news is that the samples were packaged together, and only one leaked out. I had ordered some droppers, so I just sucked it up and put back in the bottle. Tough to complain about samples.
              Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

The first order is always an awesome experience. Thanks for sharing superman and please do keep us updated on your progress.

Right now,everyone is a bit busy with the Valentines Day air still fresh but pretty soon all the guys will respond and assist you like psyched and sexnificant did.

Pheromones has a part to play with it but you can also learn a thing or two,some skills to assist you in working with that male magic to woe us ladies in your web of deceit.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  The first order is always an awesome experience. Thanks for sharing superman and please do keep us updated on your progress.

Right now,everyone is a bit busy with the Valentines Day air still fresh but pretty soon all the guys will respond and assist you like psyched and sexnificant did.

Pheromones has a part to play with it but you can also learn a thing or two,some skills to assist you in working with that male magic to woe us ladies in your web of deceit.

Well Well Well Virtually Really i dont have an answer for this i would like to but rather than Facebook, Kik Messenger, i don't think so but i hope so lol, well it sound good to meet Virtually First, coz in real life will be both using mones so no winner

have good day KateD

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys (and kate). Really looking forward to seeing the full extent of the effects from these pheromones. From reading all of the threads and journals I can see that they really are life changing and really help tip the odds in your favor if used properly

Comment

So far I am seeing great things. Just placed an order for more XiSt.... I ignored the advise about getting the large bottle... Duh!
                      I have some left, but wanted to make sure I have plenty on hand so ordered today. I look forward to hearing about your experiences.
                      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

i also ordered bottle of Xist oil and Vibe spray i'll try Xist Evolve and Cohesion combo and many other combos

Comment

I also just ordered the vibe spray. Its sure it's an awesome social.

Comment

If all goes well and I get my finances in order my next order will be taboo and xist oil, and hopefully love boat is in stock

Comment

I am finding Bliss is my new favorite. I also have to add that I got my new bottle of XiSt... large bottle and it is huge!

Comment

Bliss is my total love affair! Always has been and probably always will be.

We heard the feedback on those sample bottles and really they are expensive and so discontinued. We are going back to the mini bottles and while about half of what we sent as for product, still enough to sample. That's not to mention we will be sending more of them out too.

Been testing a social blend called XS155 that is just like social magic. I have a friend who is so freaking shy its sometimes painful to be around her. She is just really uncomfortable around other people and gorgeous to boot so none of it makes sense. We put some stuff together and she is like a different person. I'm really amazed at the possibilities of this blend.

Been sending out a full bottle with a bunch of orders.

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

My second order is on its way! Ordered the ACE pack in oils over the weekend. It was shipped out on Monday, hopefully I have one of those xs155 in there. I don't think I have a good social as yet, and can't really afford to spend more on mones at the moment.

Comment

I noticed something about my bottle of xist, whenever I take the cap off there is always residue on the inside of the cap and around the upper neck. The residue is equal to about a drop or two. Sadly it seems that half my bottle leaked out somehow through the sprayer nozzle.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X