yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First consilt with Steve - Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First consilt with Steve - Awesome!

Have only been a customer for about a week; and just placed my second order. So far, i have been impressed with all I see in the products; some of which will take some time to work. However, I have mostly been impressed with the service and support.

Being new, I of course have lots of questions. I Have read the boards and spent some time finding my own answers. However, in looking to expand my collection and add to the mix, I called Steve for a consultation. I shared with him some of my specifics, we spent much of the time talking through some of the dynamics and he gave some great coaching that had nothing to do with his products.

He then tried to downsale me a bit from what I Had chosen on my order... Gave me some solid direction in products and how to use them. Nice to buy products from a company that cares more about the customer than the profits.

In the end, I kept the ordet the same; the additional mones will be put to use. However, I will say this... It is nice to speak with a true expert who will give great advice in what to use and how to use, without just tryingbto sell more product.

Awesome! You sold me on you Steve.
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Thanks for posting that feedback psyched
    Much appreciated.

So that's why i could not get a hold of Steve 15 min ago

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Pipe down idle, I can't get a hold of you either

Lol... Yea, he is a busy guy...
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Wowzers! You have been Steve Oed. Yes, that is one of the things that sets us apart from the rest. Steve is THE pheromone expert but everyone on staff uses pheromones and we totally love what we do.

Threads like totally make our day so thanks so much psyched for taking the time to write this.

XS wants to take over the world (in a good way) and touch many lives with our products and way of doing things. I would love for you to help us do this by writing the feedback above using the link below. We would really appreciate if you do.

Comment

Will be adding some feedback on the products soon, and will certainly add some on the service. It has been stellar! As for Steve, I love what he shared in using the products personally.... "I need all the help I can get"...lol I think we all do Steve, and if XS can give me an edge, well that is all I really need. Thanks again!

Comment

Just posted a comment on the great service. Will post some product reviews soon; as I am new, I am just learning my way around the products. However, I am starting to notice some positive results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X