yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another happy customer...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another happy customer...again

I received my order yesterday by Fedex. Even with the custom blend, the stuff was picked up by Fedex within a few hours of my order. Steve is really fast. I ordered on Tuesday and it arrived in my country on Friday. However, the goods got held up by customs and there was a delay in forwarding the package to my home city so the package was delivered to me Monday.

I had a bit of problem when I ordered earlier as I wasn't able to put the coupon code to avail of the discount. But it took just an email to Steve and Kate, and everything was fine. Thanks guys! You're really great!

So the package arrives and I opened it after inspecting the clear bag. Everything was ok, but I think the bottles were overfilled and contained more than 10 ml. Thanks again! There is a sachet of pop rocks and samples of Exotica and Odyssey. I earlier asked for a sample of Desire Me oil, but I guess that it is out of stock so it was not included. A bit of normal "perspiration" on the bottles, but no leaks. I just wiped the bottles down with moist towelettes and the washed my hands as I started to get light-headed from inhaling all the mone residue.

Keep up the good work guys!

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X