yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

1st Order Arrived, thanks for all XS Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Order Arrived, thanks for all XS Team

finally my order tabooxs arrive within 24 days to indonesia, and thank you to sample Xist. SteveO .. where a good area to spray tabooxs? and how many doses to taboo spray 30ml

Thank you , Thank you. Wow! That is amazing, which shipping courier did you choose? The XS team is happy to serve.

On each product page you will find the amount of sprays to use, how long the product lasts, description and specifications of that product.

Taboo The world is filled with beautiful women. As men we "notice" them at the bus-stop, coffee houses, work, clubs and bars, everywhere people gather. We groom ourselves, workout, eat healthy and buy books and programs that teach us about dating. But, so does every other guy y

2- 3 sprays on any area of your body/skin

Happy Testing

Comment

you have no idea how GLAD i am to see this post.. been hesitating to order since customs clearance here is a big pain in the ASS!

at first, I thought only LAL products can be shipped smoothly to Indonesia.. oh boy i was wrong!

definitely going to purchase my first XS product soon!

Will post when i receive it!

PEACE!
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to XS
        looking forward to read your experience with us

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...