yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Orders for Exotica + Limitless arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders for Exotica + Limitless arrived!

Got my order today of Exotica and Limitless and received an Evolve oil sample! Thanks Steve!

I've tried a sample of Evolve spray and it didn't do too well. I've been assuming that it's been a bit too hard hitting and have wondered if oil would make a difference, and here it is!!
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Hey fdesa, how have you found Exotica? Been using it much?

On a side note, did you have better luck with the Evolve oil than with the spray?

Comment

With Exotica, I get a daddy vibe. It's that older, respectable status not necessarily as domineering as Ascend. It kind of bends with the personality or mood. It's hard to explain but if I try to put a picture to it, it'd be like you're viewed as someone who's worked hard to get to the top. You're not alpha leader who's aggressive. It's like you're recognized for your achievements.

What I've learned from my experience is you have to have something you excel at so that you can "show off" your knowledge as a form of achievement. You can lead without trying to establish yourself as "Top dog". You don't have to take the spotlight, but you know your stuff. I guess it's called the "handyman" vibe.

I haven't had much luck w/ Evolve oil simply because the weather's been cold lately - very strange for California weather. It's suppose to start heating up soon so I'm planning to put it into play and try again.
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

It's classified as a Status/Social/Flirting product. Your impressions cover the first two. Anything to report in the Flirting department?

Did you notice a particular type of woman (race, age, etc.) being more responsive to it?

At the top of the product's description page, it states, "Now better than ever! We listened to your feedback and made the requested adjustments for more pronounced results."

Can the folks at PXS tell us what the requested adjustments were and what has it gotten even better at doing?

Comment

I haven't gotten much flirting out of it, really. Interest, yes. But flirting like playful flirting? If so, it wasn't very pronounced. I've mainly been around Asians so I can't really say it specifically targets Asians as I haven't had much interaction w/ any other race (work environment).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X