yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FASTER Than A Speeding Bullet---> No It's NOT Superman It's XS SHIPPING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FASTER Than A Speeding Bullet---> No It's NOT Superman It's XS SHIPPING!

There was talk in another post about starting a shipping experience thread so let me HAPPILY do so! Let me start my saying I placed my order on Tuesday 30 December and it is now 12:15 in the afternoon on Wednesday 31 December NEW YEAR'S EVE [No less] in Las Vegas and here sits my order in my hot little hands awaiting to be put to good use tonight to ring in 2015! Absolutely Gobsmacked! As a person who never learned to drive a car having lived in NYC most of my life I do quite a bit of my shopping for things on line which is a major Godsend having things sent right to my door, but in all my on line shopping experiences never have I received such immediate and thoughtful service. I started my XS journey in May 2014 and the ride just keeps getting better and better. Thank you to all the XS staff who have been there when I've asked questions and shared their knowledge and experiences. It helps so much to make informed choices in selecting products. A VERY BIG THANK YOU to STEVE for his generosity time and time again we've never met but he has always been thoughtful to my personal pheromone needs. And more than kind with upgrades, samples & surprises! I said before in another post that I look forward to speaking to you one of these days by phone in the New Year so that you can steer my pheromone journey even further!

On another note I'd just like to mention that my heart stopped for a moment on that last newsletter about things coming to an end.....oh, your computer that is.....tee hee....I guess it's true what they all say you are a funny guy....hey just don't kid about those pheromones.....did you read my post about how I almost bashed opened my postbox to get them out of there...???

Wishing everyone A New Year Filled with LOVE, Peace, JOY, Health & Happiness!

Click image for larger version

Name:	amazing-things_sky-blue-copy.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	22454

Attached Files

Thread after thread today has just been wonderful. I have had a challenging week with female claws and usual but coming back here to a place of no drama and people who makes sense does my body and soul good.

My smile is now ear to ear because of your kind words and awesome feedback.Keep them coming,as they are the fuel which the XS team uses to work everyday.

Please lets open the portal of all this love and progress to the world. One way we can do this is by posting our feedback using this link below :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X