yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First Time Order Pheromonexs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Order Pheromonexs

This is the first time I tried to use a pheromone, and this was also the first time I buy goods through online and shipped to Indonesia. after reading in the forum pherotruht .. finally I tried to order tabooxs .. I hope there are no obstacles to the delivery of goods, because it was close to Christmas and new year. and my location in Indonesia, with free shipping if I can track my order already up where? and if anyone had ordered pheromonexs from Indonesia using the free shipping?
    sorry bad english,

Hey Welcome Hydel,

To track your Order, which can be quite exciting sometimes,
    just go to: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...n!input.action
    and type in the LZ.........US number that is in your email message
    from XS. pheromoneXS - Order Update ....

Taboo works quite well. You'll be surprised. Attraction and attention from
    others, you should notice more of. Girls smiling, playing with their hair,
    looking you in the eyes strongly, talking to you, etc...
    Good Luck buddy

Magpie,
    from Australia
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

Thank you..magpie..
      Wow..sounds interesting use taboo, i can't wait order to arrive

Comment

Welcome Hydel. I am glad you are here. You asked a few questions so am gonna try to answer all but you be sure to hold me to it,if I miss one.

XS has done the research, bribed the right people and we have that experience to ship your package to get it out to you with little to no obstacles. However,not even us can predict the delays which occur with international shipping and x-mas/new year chaos.

The Fedex free shipping has been very successful that even I am impressed and shocked really cuz USPS can be a bit unpredictable and unlike DHL or Fedex they don't have tracking all the way to your door. We give you that option because we have proved it really works, even it takes a long time and requires some patience. We want you to give you as many options as possible so you decide, what is best for you.

XS is a company that loves to give our clients more.

You can do a search and see the feedback from some international clients about the free shipping. Not all international clients have given their feedback on the forum but we have had success with the free shipping to places like India, Germany, Australia , Malaysia , UK etc.

Delays for international packages are expected, USPS does take a long time and you get three tracking updates really. To let you know it has been picked up, it left Miami in the US and when the package has arrived in your country.

I hope my response was useful and I look forward to hearing about your XS experience. Everyone loves us and I hope you will too.
        Last edited by KateD; 12-24-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Pandatrooper
          Pandatrooper commented
          Editing a comment
          this response of yours just made me fall in love with this company!

Hi Kated. thanks for complete answers that you give to me, I was glad to hear your answer. I have read all the feedback from international buyers. especially the feedback from nattybred from Indonesia as well. I hope also tabooxs will give good results on me, and if all goes well I will be ordering another XS product. Thanks kated

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X