yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Keep up the outstanding work guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep up the outstanding work guys!

I just placed an order and I just can't wait to try them out! This is the first time I'll try out Evolve and SoB officially (tried them as samples before and I loved them) and also Bliss, Ascend and Connections (but as samples).

This would be my third time ordering something from XS which I don't like (I want more lol!). My previous order was still from pre-diffusion tech so I just can't wait to try that out! Although that means more trial and error to determine right amount of sprays but that's the beauty of it lol. The reason why I can't just order much is because of a silly issue; there is no PayPal where I live and darn I have to always rely on my dad's account to buy them (He lives abroad) lol. This time though, the crew did a favor for me which is to get the mones here in a different method which I hugely appreciate and thank. This is the reason why I am in love with XS, aside from the products being A grade and proving themselves to me being a really skeptical person at first, is because of the people here. Everyone! Everyone is so warm-hearted and open and friendly and caring and helpful and this is what sets XS out there from the rest for me, feeling with all honesty like a second home and I've mentioned that before and will keep mentioning it. XS has an edge over not only pheromone community but also most places I've been to online so, for that, keep up the outstanding work guys and thank you for an amazing experience hoping that it would stay always!

Well thanks Dignify. Its the golden rule we live by so we feel the same about you. You treat others how you'd like to be treated. Glad we were able to work it out for you, which reminds me I still need to run into town tomorrow and pick up that payment. LOL, trust is a remarkable thing

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

We are family! I got all my community members and me. We are family. I hope everybody can seeeeee

Comment

Good news, I got the payment last night all hunky dory like

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Thank god! This is great news I'm happy there was no mistakes with the transaction

Comment

Easy as pie my friend. I'm glad they finally opened up one close to me so you're cool to order whenever you want

Steve O

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n21736[/ATTACH] Always awesome when a plan comes together
              Attached Files

Comment

I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment Dignify, and post your testimonial about the entire XS experience on the store here: https://pheromonexs.com/index.php?ro...mertestimonial

With more testimonials it helps us in page ranking with search engines and therefore reach more people. The more people we reach the more people pheromones can help improve their lives.

Steve O

Comment

Yeah! Although from now on I would continue to order from Paypal as the issue my dad has is solved, unless if another problem arised. Also Steve I already filled that a while ago and it's out there lol, check the testemonial page.

Pshh, ya think I'd miss out on stuff on XS?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X