yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hats off to SteveO and crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to SteveO and crew!

Placed my third order Wednesday, it arrived today. Talk about lightning shipping. Ordered P-bomb, Xist and Taboo in FXS, requested a sample of connections and received three sample bottles.

Thanks Again!

We get hats off, we get hats off. Kate skips and hops singing the , we are the bomb song.

Thank you , thank you

I would like to accept this award on behalf of the XS team. We here at XS never take coffee or lunch breaks, we ensure that toilet time is a maximum of 3 seconds flat so we can serve you better.

Enjoy and I would love to hear more from you once you start testing these bad boys out.

Comment

I think Kate's finally blew a fuse! Coffee is an absolute must for me. Ask anyone how I sound when they call before I've had at least a cup of coffee. Its not pretty I tell you. We got something special brewing too right now and its only a few more weeks away. All those projects we started at the begining of the year are just about finished.

In the words of Bugs Bunny, "You aint seen nothing yet!"

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I never had a fuse to begin with

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Aint that the truth

I find combining energy drinks with pheromones can be a real roller coaster.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Those energy drinks can be rough on the system especially ones with sugar.

Yes. I drink the sugar free versions but they are still a harsh master/mistress.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Could be interesting to develop a pheromone mix that might duplicate the positives of energy drinks without as many of the negatives.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
          Could be interesting to develop a pheromone mix that might duplicate the positives of energy drinks without as many of the negatives.
          I don't know that I'd want a pheromone blend that could duplicate that rush as I can foresee government regulatory compliance issues. Pheromones are in a grey area as technically they are considered fringe science. Once you start getting into aspects of lets say a vitamin or energy drink you cross that threshold. At that time you have the US FDA step in and shut off the entire industry.

There was another vendor, whom I'll keep private, who threatened to call the FDA on me. It was completely unfounded and out of spite, but the ramifications would have reverberated throughout the entire industry. The deal was that someone who had been using an XS product for several weeks with great success, one day had a headache. He was in a car with a woman and they both ended up puking. The variables, as can be imagined, are wide and far. What did they eat, drink, smoke, take... Maybe it was carbon monoxide poisoning, maybe... well maybe it could have been anything. So when this person posted on a forum, another vendor decided to say it was pheromone overdose. In itself this was such an irresponsible statement and completely unfounded in sound principle. I had already been in contact with the person and said to immediately stop using the blend. Anyway not even knowing what was in the blend this other vendor out of hatred of XS success threatened to call the FDA.

While there was nothing out of order this call would most likely would have set off a chain-reaction for the entire industry. Pheromones cannot treat illness of any type. They can not change a persons chemistry and cannot replicate the effects of vitamins or drugs. All they do is give the wearer an opportunistic advantage over others. Its best to keep it simple so there are no perceived misrepresentations of what pheromones are capable of.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X