yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Yet more amazing service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet more amazing service

I was going to email Steve/Kate directly to say thank you for the excellent service i received but thought i'd share it here to do that and let everyone else know about it. I ordered bottles of Cohesion and Love Boat in spray and also Evolve in the oil and asked if i could possibly have a sample Xist as well to test. I received a sample of Xist with my previous order of Taboo but being the clumsy oaf that i am i dropped the sample of Xist when i opened it up to have a smell of it and it ended up all over my bathroom floor. Needless to say i won't do that again......

Anyway not only did i receive the Xist i requested, Steve sent me an entire 10ml bottle as opposed to the smaller sample size which i certainly wasn't expecting and was blown away by. Not only that but my order arrived in just under 2 weeks and given it was coming to Australia that's very quick.

The customer service both Steve and Kate provide is literally second to none as you guys know and i for one won't be shopping anywhere else for my mones in future. While i know some other companies also have some good products, i've found their customer service seriously lacking especially when compared to XS. I won't name names but the only two companies besides XS i've dealt with, the first one i had an issue with was in regards to leakage of the product when shipping and lost half a bottle of product. I emailed the company to let them know and sent a picture to show the half empty bottle but never heard a word back. I never asked for a refund or extra product as i totally understand that there's a risk in it happening, i just wanted to provide them with some feedback on their shipping methods to maybe improve it a bit down the track. At the very least some sort of acknowledgement would've been nice but even that seemed to be too much to ask.

The other company i ordered from i asked specifically for a dropper but ended up getting a roller which is the last type of dispenser i wanted. I'm pretty sure they'd have swapped it over if i requested but didn't want to go to the hassle of sending it all the way back to the States and then having to wait to get it all the way back here.

So a huge thank you to Steve for his generosity, products, service and also to Kate who always replies to any questions i may have both before my purchases and after. As mentioned i won't be shopping anywhere else for not only these reasons but simply because Steve's products work so don't need to go anywhere else even if i wanted to.

Storm my love, I have been reading these thank you messages all night and they just keep getting better and better. I am almost out of my box on klenex tissues right now. (Kate blows nose)

A super sweet thread from a super sweet guy we are always happy to serve. The XS team appreciates your kinds words and have to thank you for being awesome, our pleasure in life is to serve rad clients like yourself.

Comment

Absolute pleasure Kate, only giving credit where plenty of credit is due. It's nice to know our feedback/thanks is appreciated every bit as much as what the service from you guys is to us

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Its a mutual relationship

Ice cream Sundays for everyone

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X