yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!

What can I say, that was fast!! And SteveO, you threw in a sample of exactly what I wanted to try. Yep, a sample of pop rocks!! Well, that and the APi. I can see why people say FXS smells like Issey or ADG. To me it smells like an eau de toilette that Axe put out called "Axe Lab" that was marketed as a darker ADG. I'm super happy with the service and the scent. I will start testing tomorrow and get back later in the week.

Awesome my friend. Super glad I met your expectations

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Just got a call from Fedex asking if they can put my package in the letter slot since no one is home. I ordered it on Sunday evening and I live in Europe, super fast shipment once again. So excited now to get home to my goods.

Thanks Steve, love to buy from you!

Comment

I'm excited because you get to test out XS110

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          I'm excited because you get to test out XS110
          I am super excited about it aswell! XS110 was the first thing I tried when got the package today, had to go out to test it right away I'll start reporting on that in few days, so far it looks very promising.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X