yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fastest mone-shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest mone-shipping

Today, about 10hours ago, my first XS order arrived. I first forgot to post my experience here, but i really want to share my enthusiasm, so here it is:
    I ordered last monday and payed via Paypal.
    After veterans day on tuesday, my order got shipped on wednesday. From all other vendors, i had to wait 2-3 weeks, but with XS, i got my order to Germany after 7 days! On monday, my order was in custom clearance and 2 days later, i had it I asked for 2 samples, but instead of these 2 samples, I got 3 other samples. So i will forgive that i didn't receive my desired samples A few of the 10ml-bottles leaked, but not much so it's ok. On my bill are some nice stickers, a handwritten note and a pack of pop rocks in my package.
    You can't buy pop rocks in a normal german supermarket, so it's twice as good.
    Thanks to Steve!

Special thanks going to Kate and idle for patiently solving our little technical problem P.S.: under the sticker of my taboo sprayer, there is a middlelong brown hair. I think it's from Steve, so i can clone my own Steve now
    P.P.S.: Can someone format my post a bit please?
    Looks like shit but i can't do better from my Ipad.
    Last edited by idle; 11-20-2014, 09:28 AM. Reason: text formatting

Zomg Vincent you are the best. Thanks for the feedback and it was our pleasure.

The XS teams loves going above and beyond so our clients are the happiest peeps on this planet. Posts like this, which makes us know we succeeded certainly makes our day,week, month, year.

You get the picture.

I am now patiently waiting to hear your feedback when you start testing these products.

Comment

Glad it all worked out and super happy you found XS. We've started our own cloning process of you too

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Cloning Stevo is a great idea!!!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          freaky

Originally posted by goddessoflove View Post
        Cloning Stevo is a great idea!!!
        I know. Then we can lock them both in a basement on water and bread and force them to develop the perfect mone together

Comment

AWESOME XD Maybe the cloning process could be tweaked to make a mini version. Everybody needs their own mini steveo in a jar.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Including me

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X