yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS is my new favorite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS is my new favorite!

Hey everyone! I'm Mike and this is my first post here at DiscoverXS. I placed my first order with Steve-O last weekend and I feel obliged to leave feedback on my experience thus-far. I ordered Xist in Sultan' s Oud last Saturday night and also requested a scent sampler pack because I was really curious to see what scents would work for me. Monday afternoon came and I received an email confirming shipment. Sweet! The package was at my door Wednesday afternoon! Kudos to XS for super fast shipping! Steve even threw in a sample of Love Boat, a glow stick and a pack of Chiclets gum along with a hand-written note and stickers on the order receipt! The packaging was very professional; each product was sealed up in its own little bag then wrapped tightly with bubble wrap. The only negative thing I can say is that the Love Boat sample bottle leaked a little in transit. There was still plenty left in the bottle though Luckily it didn't get all over everything else - a benefit of having each product sealed up individually. All in all, I am SUPER IMPRESSED with the customer service I received at PheromoneXS! The scent sample pack was fantastic and I'm really glad I asked for it! The Xist in Sultan's Oud smells fantastic and I'm very grateful to have received the Love Boat sample! I absolutely can't wait to place my next order with Steve-O! I remember him from when he was with AD and I'm so glad he moved on to bigger and better things. Thanks Steve! You made me a happy camper!

Hey Welcome Dirtjump9,

Hope you enjoy XS mones as much as the rest of us.

I'd be interested in how well XS mones work for you.
    I've tried other company products over the years,
    and have stuck now with XS only, as they have given
    me consistent great results.
    Good Luck!
    Magpie
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

Welcome to XS Dirtyman. I mean Dirtyboy, Ahhhhh. I mean dirtyjump.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and just so you know flattery will get you everywhere in this company.

Oh yes, we all love the love and care Steve takes to personalize all our orders and to add to it , the products are amazing. I can't wait to hear your experience once you take these babies for a test ride.

Yes, totally bummer your sample bottles leaked but as with most ppl you get enough to try it out and that is what samples are for.

I am happy to have you hear dirty. Do have yourself an awesome time with your products

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome I'm so excited - I just placed another order! Bliss, Taboo and Evolve, all in spray form. Also got a 3mL bottle of straight Sultan's Oud fragrance. I can't wait to get out and try my new toys XiSt has been treating me well the past few days. I've actually been pairing it with A314 rev32 for work. I haven't noticed very much status with A314 solo in the past two months of use. With two sprays of XiSt on the neck and two drops of A314 on the jawline, there has been a clear change in the behavior of a few people I work with. I've noticed the respect vibe has slowly been building up the past three days. I also find that Sultan's Oud goes well with the modified Akuto of the A314 oil. So far I've received three compliments on my scent this week! I'm loving my XS journey so far!

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome, glad to hear it

Thank you for giving XS a go. We all take a lot of pride in what happens here and while my name is most associated it certainly takes a BIG team effort. I think we solved the samples leaking too. If you could unscrew the sample cap and tell me what the threads look like. We are preparing them a little bit different now and I just want to see which one you've got

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey Steve! Just got my latest order; thank you so much for the samples of Cohesion and Celebrity! I wanted to get back to you asap regarding the sample bottle threads. All three bottles have Teflon tape on the threads. The Celebrity made it here perfectly intact but the Cohesion leaked about a third of its contents. Also the Teflon on the bottle of Cohesion looks different; it's more translucent and has a slight gummy consistency. I'm wondering if something in the contents caused the Teflon tape to break down.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X