yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Kudos to SteveO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to SteveO!

My first order from PheromoneXS finally arrived today. Not only did Xist, Cohesion XS and Evolve XS arrive in perfect condition, there was actually a sample of Evolve XS oil and SOB XS included with the order! (with a packet of Pop Rocks candy too, LOL).
    There was also a personalized message from SteveO on the invoice.

The only minor complain I have was that a lot of the SOB sample leaked (there's barely 3 sprays left on the sample bottle) and stunk up the entire package.
    Yes, my entire package ended smelling of SOB XS (it smelled rather offensive,IMO) LOL.

Other than that, Kudos to SteveO for putting such effort into my order! I would most probably be ordering again from PheromoneXS!
    Current collection

AD:
    Ammo, IG,

XS:
    (15ml) Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, SOB, Bliss
    (30ml) XIST, Loveboat, Taboo, A1 (40mcg)
    (Samples) Lots..

Enigz, you are super special to us as all our clients to us and I don't want to take that away by saying Steve puts this effort in all the packages that leave his evil lab. Even with my packages.

The XS team appreciates your feedback and love that we made another client happy again. Keep on smiling, especially since you received your package in time for this weekend.

Its a pity your sample leaked but since it is all over the place, I am sure some of it will rub of on you and I would love to hear the results.

Again, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you

Comment

That happened to me too. Only my sample was celebrity that leaked. Most of it was sealed in the bag, so I just cut the bottom out and poured it back in the sample bottle. The package smelled like cannabis when I opened it, I was really surprised. Maybe because FXS scent was mixed with cardboard, liked it though. I'm really satisfied with the shipping time, pricing and content of XS products. I keep the alien in my car, thanks SteveO! Can't wait to order some more! Funds permitting ... This is definitely a good hobby for me, because it helps me reinforce the personality changes I am making.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X