yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Whiplash courtesy of Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiplash courtesy of Steve

and his insanely fast processing time! I just placed an order a few minutes ago and already got the "your order has shipped" email Must have sprayed those dancing Monkeys with some of XS147

We generate our own manure and grow our own bananas. Steve being in the lab all the time, there is no telling what sort of stuff are in those bananas.

Thanks for the updates, lightning fast shipping strikes again.

Comment

Believe it or not the shipping speeds might have seemed to slow down, but in reality they have sped up. We've been printing and packaging and usually when everything else is done adding the tracking to the orders. It flows a bit faster.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Well, remember, good Sir, that this compliment comes from someone who works in a shipping and logistics company, we pride ourselves on speedy response times and your speed trumps most of my guys any day

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Flattery will get you everywhere

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X