yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shipping time to London, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping time to London, UK

so far I got 3 orders from Steve and i've got to say their customer service is the best.

SO shipping time to UK.
    My first order was lost but Kate replied to my emails straight away and Steve send replace my order really fast. I choose the expensive option and I paid $40 for shipping. The order was shipped on the 28th and I got it today on the 3rd ( consider that 1st and 2nd of november were weekend days) so yeah that is pretty fast.

For those who live in UK the delivery is made by Parcel Force.

For my other 2 orders I chose the free option for delivery and I've got to say it takes less than a week to reach my door steps so its just a couple of days slower than express shipping.

I also want to thank Katie for doing such a brilliant job and help me with my lost order. And also thank you Steve for the free samples and candies. I think I started to get more excited for the candy than for the mones

So far I tried Andronics and LAL products and I've got to say I love PheromoseXS products, it seem to me that are more subtle. Is like a steam engine. It takes a while to hit but when it his it is unstoppable. I also love the fact that it is free shipping to UK, that is very appealing to me.

Oh yeah I forgot to add this,
    Sample bottles always seem to leak just a little bit.

Comment

My pleasure Johnnyb and thank you for your lovely post and feedback. This is one of the things that are at the heart of XS.
      • Be charitable and offer a helping hand whenever possible

In terms of the samples,it sucks and I do apologize but the sample bottles used are not 100% leak proof and it does happen sometimes. I do urge you to request the samples you desire via the order notes as its the secret to getting what you want.

You have been hit by the XS Train and I know you are totally on board.

Comment

We've started putting the sample bottles in their own bags now. This is a bit more costly but in the long run I think it will clear up any misconceptions. I've searched high and low for the 10ml, 15ml and 30ml bottles to ensure they are solid. With as much as we ship out I'd say that still hold true.

Thanks for the insight though on shipping. We have a few more options we are considering. I've been wanting to add UPS for some time, but there are certain elements on the back end slowing the process.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X