yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just some Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some Feedback

First thanks again for the shipping upgrade and the super FAST shipping. It is some of the best service out there and I have been a FAN since my first order. Never had any problems but for the very first time one of the sample bottles completly leaked and was empty inside the plastic bag. I don't know why as things are very well packaged. Just wanted to mention. LOVE XS and fore see a long relationship ahead!

Totally awesome to read this from you. We do what we can to ensure everything is packaged well and take pride knowing you're going to get your order in one piece. Just today Idle and I were talking about those samples. We have a couple ideas of the steps we plan to take.

It kind of sucks to read so many of those samples don't make it in one piece. There's a lot of time and effort that go into making them. XS products are powerful and packed full of mones so 3ml is a big hit for us financially to just send out samples especially if they don't make it. Wouldn't care one bit about how much it costs if it made it to you, but when they don't, well that pisses me off.

Thanks for the feedback. Your voice is appreciated here and heard.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X