yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

USPS Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS Spain

I want to write this post to leave my experience with USPS Free Shipping to Spain compared to DHL, for those living here that are hesitant to try it because it says that it can take up to 30 to 60 days. I will write it in spanish too below.

As most of you already know, DHL is no longer a shipping option at XS. On my first order I selected it because that's the service that Androtics uses and I have already tried it.
    DHL usually takes around 5 days to send the package here, but they only deliver in my zone on Tuesdays. It doesn't matter if the package arrives at Wednesday or Friday, I have to wait until next Tuesday to get it. And if I miss their call I have to wait even another week to get it, that makes 2 or 3 weeks to receive the package with an express service that you pay money for!

With DHL out of the list I didn't know what option to choose, I considered USPS Express Mail but I ended up selecting USPS Free Shipping despite the 30-60 days advice.
    It turns out it was a great decision, the package has arrived today via Correos, 8 days after I ordered it. Correos deliver from Monday to Saturday so I haven't had to wait until next week to get it, with DHL I wouldn't have got it until next Tuesday.

So, USPS Free Shipping has been faster than DHL, I haven't waited until next week and I could expend the extra money on an extra XS product

que DHL, no he tenido que esperargastar el dinero extra en otro producto de XS

Amazing! Awesome feedback and in two languages, what more could a girl want. Thank you for being you pauderek. You like many others have been hit with the XS Experience.

I am sure you were amazed with the packaging and extra care Steve takes in these packages too am sure.

Enjoy!

Comment

I'm actually amazed because I asked if I could get a sample of Taboo, but instead of a sample I've received a full bottle!! Holy moly!!

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy experimenting

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X