yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Express international delivery to London, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Express international delivery to London, UK

So I finally got my package. It took 7 working days to get from US to London, UK. Needless to say that I was waiting this package like Christmas gifts. I would say that this is a decent amount of time. From what I read Ianplus44 got it to uk in almost same amount of time but he chose the free shipping.

You were probably why I chose to pay extra $40 when I could get it for free. Well I started to read pherotalk and pherotruth forums about 2 months ago and spent A LOT of time, it is quite fascinating and there were a few member that seemed to know what they were talking about and one was Steve, I mean most of his posts made sense. So when I found out that Steve actually started his own company I was way excited to try his products.
    Unfortunately I was not home when they deliver my parcel and they left it at my local post office which is literally 100yards from my house. I mean I can see the building and I know behind the walls there is my magic potion. Anyway I just have until they open tomorrow but tempted to break in and get it ha ha.

PS I just order a bottle of Evolve today, oil version but I completely forgot to pick the scent. Oh well, I will have to use some extra cologne I guess. I will let you guys know when arrives to London. This time I chose the free option delivery

false alarm... I went to the post office to get my package but it was some books that I got off the eBay last week. Well I am still waiting.

Comment

Super cute, spoke too soon Johnny B. . Patience my friend, your magic potion will be in your hands sooner than you think.

We do want to know when you finally get it.

Thanks for taking the time to write this feedback.
      Last edited by KateD; 10-08-2014, 06:44 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X