yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How long does it take for a refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take for a refund

I had a mistake in my order and I canceled it during the processing. My transactions says that I had my order refunded but my account was still charged.

I can't quite answer that question because I don't know who you are in the store, to remember the situation.

Of course, this is a public forum and it is best not give out any of the information needed to assist you. This is why it is best to email me via the support suite when you have customer service concerns : support@pheromonexs.com

I apologize in advance if there was a delay for whatever reason. Email me via the support suite email and I would be more than happy to look into it and assist you there.

Comment

Hey there cali4ya,
      we issue refunds right away.
      If the order is payed with your paypal balance it will show back right away.
      But it can takes a few days when credit card is usedd.
      Some banks even more than 5 daysbefore it hits your card.
      Also you can call your bank and ask how long does it take usually to receive a refund.

And as KateD suggested please use the support platform for further inquiries about payments

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Cali, you sent 5 emails to us via support suite. What this does is create more work and delay our response to you and all the other clients that need our assistance. Tickets are answered in the order that they are received. Once a ticket is submitted from Monday to Friday, rest assured it will be answered and we will take care of you.

In this case,idle had to find and merge all 5 tickets, he responded to you almost immediately and resolved the problem. If you still had a question about how long it took for refunds, simply reply to the ticket that was already responded to or open another.

The XS team works super hard to ensure that our clients get top notch service but there is a process and order in which everything must get done.

Moving forward please send One email to support suite and please be patient as we will get to your ticket. The more tickets you create, including pms and posts on the forum, the more delayed our response will be.

Thank you

Comment

Sorry about that haha, I had to make rent. At least I smell good and made rent now. Thankyou for your patience and I'm impressed that you all handled this in a professional manner, I will continue to buy pheromones if this works well. I got BlissXS.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X