yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I must say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say...

You guys are awesome! I love how girly and cute every package I get from you all and the freebie candies and glow bracelet. I also had a little mishap with ordering and couldn't return it in a speedy manner due to being hospitalized. An exception was made for me. Great customer service and very generous to boot! One of my fav companies to buy from in terms of customer service. KateD is always a pleasure to communicate with. Makes me feel like I'm not just another cog in the wheel!

You have been hit time and time again with the XS Experience

We appreciate your feedback and the XS team tries our best to make our clients the happiest people on the PLANET.

I had no idea,it was you Isis sweety and sending more love and care your way. Have a great weekend, hope you are all better.

Comment

Its always nice to get something, even when ordering from an online company, and they take time to hand-write a note and gussy up the contents. I totally treat the experience how I expect to be treated and I can promise you we will never lose that touch. We are actually working on making it better.

Sorry you weren't feeling well. While I want you to feel special, because you are special, but the truth is we'd do that for anybody who asked. I'd like to believe the world is full of the good guys, but its not. Which is why its important to recognize those who are and do what we can to make their day better and brighter.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• RTBoss
        RTBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said. Be the change you want to see in the world!

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X