yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Free shipping to India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free shipping to India

Hi All,
    My 1st direct shipment from XS. I ordered on 2nd sept and got it by 17 Sept, no issues with customs. excellent packaging. only the sample Xist had leaked a bit , the main orders plus a generous gift were 100% intact.( I asked for a sample of taboo and our lan sent a big one of love boat... totally unexpected!! I was planning on buying in the next order anyways !!)

Haven't seen this robust packaging ever!!!. Nice touch with the hand scribbled notes and stickers, its so nice to have something with a personal touch.
    btw Steve are you left handed by any chance?

So if you are ordering from India choose freeshipping it has better chance than the rest.

BTW Steve anyway we can avoid black pouch? cuz most of the envelopes are white, black kinda attracts attention... just a suggestion, only if possible.

Awesome, awesome feedback Theron and I truly appreciate you taking the time to let all our clients know your experience with the Free Shipping via USPS.

Steve is right handed from what I know but because of carpal tunnel he may be attempting to write with both hands.

I am glad you are enjoying the XS experience and look forward to hearing how you feel about our pheromones.

Comment

Theron, thanks for the kind words. The packaging depends on what we have available for the size of the package. Black is big and while it does draw attention, its a solid mailer. Best I've been able to procure and reasonable pricing.

My had writing is pretty awful normally especially when rushed or carpal tunnel as Kate mentioned.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X