yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love notes on invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love notes on invoices

The past few days have been lacking and I apologize for that. Normally I have a lot to say, which is why I love writing a note on the invoices. The carpal tunnel has been acting up. Please forgive my lack of genuineness in the notes as if my chicken scratch wasn't bad enough. There are times I can barely hold a pen so its not like I am just pushing them out without much thought. Its just what I can do at the time. Usually takes about a week or two and it goes away.

In the meantime know that I love you all and I'll be back to normal chicken scratch in a couple more days

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Awwwww, let me hold your hand so we can write some sweet love notes together. Ahem, too much?

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      anytime Kate

Steve have you tried active release? I had a similar problem and it resolved in in 5 sessions, might be worth looking into if you haven't already.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll have to look into this. There are some in Memphis, but that's to far. Maybe I can find one closer. Thanks for the tip

I placed an order for XiSt tonight. No need for a love note.

Comment

Well... I'm sorry I kinda sent you lotsa messages on Skype and PMs. Didn't know about that thing and I just wanted to nail some points down before I place my next order (which I wanted to do yesterday) and are urgent questions xd. So I apologize for that

I do hope you get better soon! But I asked a physiotherapist about that and he said if it's acute pain (not chronic) which I guess is what you have you should do ultra-sound(sonic) on it as ultra-sound is the way to treat inflammation and THEN A.R.T

Comment

I'm good with the stickers LOL Feel better soon
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X