yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Holy lightning fast Batman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy lightning fast Batman!

So I'm minding my own business when an unbeatable deal pops up on site XS. So I make an order after midnight Fri night and opt for the $3 shipping, which turned out to be free with x amount of $$$ spent. So I'm thinking, I can wait the extra days/week, right?

Saturday I get a shipping notice and MONDAY it's in my mailbox - DELIVERED!

Now, I'm in the US, so yeah, I'm in the home country, but really?!!!
    My package came in an envelope rather than a box - PINK envelope mind you, cuz Imma gurl and everything arrived just as safe and sound.

When I chose the $3 shipping, I was mentally prepared for the wait and now all I can say is - What wait?!

Supah fast - Thanks XS!!!

PS!

XS is always crazy generous with their products - I mean stupefy you awesome. The hand written notes, the great little extras - and sometimes even the crazy stuff that makes you wonder how Steve can be so generous and still turn a profit!
    Thanks Steve - and all of you - for being as amazing as you are
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I too am in awe of the speed of this free shipping! I'm in Australia, and it took about 17 days to get here. That might sound like a long time to some people, but it's MUCH FASTER than I would have expected- very impressed. I was thinking I wouldn't see anything for at least a month. God I love receiving these packages. Like Nutrix said, the generosity (and fun) is off the charts impressive. And I'm so addicted to these products I think I may need help, lol.

Many thanks for the incredible awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
      And I'm so addicted to these products I think I may need help, lol.

Many thanks for the incredible awesomeness!
      Echoing the many thanks and just adding - I KNOW I'm addicted, lol, but I don't want help even if it turns out I need it...

Comment

You know, I got the same thing happening to me too. Two times, I've gotten my order in the same amount of time as the $6 priority box - 2 business days. I've been wondering if it would be consistent because if so, I'll be switching over to the free shipping as I like to make sure I'm there to receive the package rather than let someone else pick it up (they don't know what I have ).

Granted, no candy and glow sticks but works for me
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Shipping here is most awesome , agreed! My goodies are consistently delivered 2-4 days from the time I place my order. I opt for the free USPS shipping so I could not be any more pleased.

Comment

I've become accustomed to ordering from an artisan company from which the arrival takes anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks or more. When I first ordered from XS, you could have knocked me over with a feather, it arrived SO fast. I was completely prepared to wait what I thought would likely be a week for standard/free shipping Hmm - imagine my surprise!

Comment

• Morgaine
              Morgaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, I'm addicted to the same place Nutrix, and I patiently (or not, lol) wait up to 5 weeks to receive my goodies. The speed of this shipping is as exciting as the products themselves!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            I've become accustomed to ordering from an artisan company from which the arrival takes anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks or more. When I first ordered from XS, you could have knocked me over with a feather, it arrived SO fast. I was completely prepared to wait what I thought would likely be a week for standard/free shipping Hmm - imagine my surprise!

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally!

Thank you everyone for such kind words. I'd like to encourage everyone also to please use our testimonial section of the store. It helps us with google on getting the word out. As for everyone whose already done so thanks so much. You can use this link: https://pheromonexs.com/index.php?ro...mertestimonial

We totally feed on these types of posts. I personally am thrilled when I read them always. I wish there were more hours in the day and we had more resources. We have so many plans and while we implement them over time it would be nice if we could just get everything done so we can all focus on the pheromones a whole lot more

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Done dealio! Thanks for the link - I didn't even realize there was testimonial section before today...

• Hotgirl247
              Hotgirl247 commented
              Editing a comment
              Done :-) I just submitted a testimonial via the link, thank you.

Got mine in today! Thanks Steve! Also got a small bottle called vibes. Haven't heard or seen it before. Wonder what it does? Wonder if I can use vibes with SOB? Could use your opinion guys!

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Its a combo of Bliss, Connections and Flirt. Perfect to use with SOB

• philckd
              philckd commented
              Editing a comment
              It worked good...sprayed SOB on one side of neck and vibes on other. Both scents actually blew me away

• Hotgirl247
              Hotgirl247 commented
              Editing a comment
              A combo of Bliss, Connections and Flirt?! Oh me, oh my, Vibe is grail worthy :-)

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X