yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Free USPS First Class International Shipping UK Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free USPS First Class International Shipping UK Perspective

Shipping Review

I ordered my mones on the 10th of August and Steve/His Monkeys shipped it on the 11th due to me ordering on the Sunday. I received a tracking number a few hours later and I put it in the Tracking on the USPS website and it displayed the status of the item. Now it was still in the US for about 6 days before It left to go across the pond. The total delivery time was 8 days which was from the 11th - the 19th of August. During my wait for the product I read up on first class mail going to the UK. It says Average for airmail is 7-10 days but can go up to 4 weeks or more if stuck in customs. My order bypassed customs and that is the reason I got it in 8 days. Before I can make a clear judgement on the shipping I will order again to see if it ships to the UK within 7-10 days so do not take my word as gospel if you are ordering with First Class. As Steve stated it could take up to 30-60 days.

Tracking Number: REDCATED
    August 19, 2014 , 11:08 am Delivered UNITED KINGDOM
    Your item was delivered in UNITED KINGDOM at 11:08 am on August 19, 2014.
    August 18, 2014 , 7:15 pm Processed Through Sort Facility UNITED KINGDOM
    August 17, 2014 , 10:46 am Processed Through Sort Facility ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
    August 16, 2014 , 3:56 am Departed USPS Facility MIAMI, FL 33112
    August 15, 2014 , 4:14 pm Arrived at Sort Facility ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
    August 15, 2014 , 4:13 pm Arrived at USPS Facility MIAMI, FL 33112
    August 11, 2014 , 10:25 pm Departed USPS Facility MEMPHIS, TN 38118
    August 11, 2014 , 9:30 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility MEMPHIS, TN 38118
    August 11, 2014 , 4:40 pm Departed Post Office MUNFORD, TN 38058
    August 11, 2014 , 4:14 pm Picked Up MUNFORD, TN 38058
    Packaging Review

When I received the package it was in a small plastic envelope (If you bought from XS before you know what I mean) I was overjoyed when I received the package I was basically staring at the door until I heard a small thump at the door and there it was the magnificent package I have been waiting for. So I took it to my room and opened it. I did smell a strong scent coming from the package so I guess it leaked and I was right but it was the scent samples that had leaked. I checked all the contents where correct apart from that I did not got the Thinker or the sample of Exotica but instead I got my Taboo,Xist,Love Boat and a full bottle of Exotica. I looked at the invoice to see If everything was correct or there was a mix up. It showed that The Thinker was not shipped but I got a little message from Steve however I got not read it fully as it there was a giant circle (Possibly from a mug but it did remove most of the written message that Steve wrote) Again this was most likely USPS or some other accident not caused by XS. All I could make out was "I sent a bottle of" then it was cut off so I'm guessing the Steve sent my the Exotica instead. I'm not annoyed just surprised that if the message was there I would have understood properly. (Hopefully Steve can remember what he wrote so I know why he sent it.) Now I am an optimistic and I believe that certain stuff happens for a reason as I believe in the Law of Attraction. Perhaps that Exotica was sent to me to discover it's social properties and to probably get an Asian cutie . Anyway I am very pleased with my order and will be ordering sometime soon to get me Thinker or PSE. I enjoyed the surprise of Exotica Steve. The only problem that was out of XS's control was the leaking of P&N and Sultans Oud had completely leaked. (This is not Steve's or XS's fault as this stuff happens all the time during air mail) I can tell you that Sultans does smell really potent, it made my eyes water. I know this scent is the best projecting now that I smelt it. It is a good scent and I do like all of his scents. Now I have a lot of testing to do and I hope to share all of my results

Thank's Steve and XS for an awesome time here.
    Last edited by XSteveO; 08-23-2014, 12:00 AM. Reason: removed tracking number

Oh my goodness. You my friend, have solved the case of the bottle of Thinker. After that days shipment, a record number of orders, had been packed and shipped there lay a bottle of the Thinker. We knew it was missing from an order because it wouldn't have been there if it wasn't. We just didn't know where it was supposed to go.

I looked through all the orders but 10 orders had that bottle in it so we just didn't know. I'm really sorry you didn't get it. The note was me saying the Bottle of Exotica was my gift to you.

I can either issue you a coupon for the Thinker, refund you or send out another. However you'd like to do it. Rather than doing it here though, just send an email to support(at)pheromonexs(dot)com and KateD will totally hook you up.

Once again I am really sorry this happened and I was just thinking someone is going to have to say something about that bottle soon.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Steve. I'll email the address now. Thanks for the gift and it's not a big deal mistakes happen we're only human

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Its lucky for you actually. I sent bottles of XS140 and XS141. Have fun

I will do no such thing.

What type of company do you think this is? A company that offers quality products at an affordable price. A company that is always looking to give more and do more for it's clients. A company that rolls up it's sleeve and gets down and dirty to look into things like better international shipping at a low rate.

A company that prides itself on giving the best customer experience and care on this PLANET.

How dare you!

For that, I had Steve wrap the Thinker in a silk cloth made from India and tied it up with a pink bow to be delivered today.

That should teach you a lesson for thinking such things.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X