yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Free shipping time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free shipping time

Hello all,

for those of you in Europe wondering how long the free delivery will take, this is what happened to my order.

Ordered on the 15 of July.

Received on the 5 of August.

No problems with customs or anything.

At the moment I am in Slovakia and very happy with this delivery.

Bye,

FE

Yes, I actually was wondering but kept forgetting to hunt the forum for threads like these. It just popped up when I least expected it.

Excellent feedback in an easy bullet point form.

Thank you for shariiiiiiiiing (Kate says in marilyn monroe style)

Comment

Thanks so much FitEnglish for sharing some great information. Idle and I tested the USPS First Class mail for a while before we released it publicly. Our experience was it bypassed customs 99% of the time and arrived right to his door within about 20 days too. This is fantastic news for everybody looking to get their order shipped for free.

We do our best to ensure all customs paperwork is filled out correctly which is why we have such a high success rate of deliveries. Spend a little more time upfront doing the right thing and there will be a whole let less time trying to catch up and make things right. I guess I'm old fashioned though because I still cannot figure out why so many companies cannot ship the same day.

Thanks again

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey there FitEnglish,
        thank you so much for this feedback.

As Steve said we tested this shipping method quite allot.

I am from the most far away europe country - Bulgaria.

And usually if a package to germany or main part of EU takes a week or two
        for me it takes 3 weeks or more.

But with this i got all the packages in 2 weeks time directly to me with no customs no nothing.

Have in mind that the customs experience may vary from country to country.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

This is a great thread. I was about to create the same thread myself, until I found this. So thanks to the TS . So anybody from Pacific/SE Asian countries have anything to say regarding the shipping times?

Comment

Christ!! This was zipping fast for me too (please don't mind me not divulging the country, but it's in Europe). It took from 16'th of July - anywhere between the 1'st and 5'th of August; I was on holidays so my landlord received it, but he doesn't remember exactly.

It took less time than my first order (using USPS Priority Mail Shipping), and I guess it helped a lot that it was in an envelope (small order), as opposed to a package. Not only did it bypass customs, but it was delivered to the door.

1 week ago I placed yet another order (bigger this time) via DHL, just to compare. It did arrive, but they asked me to make a customs declaration... taxes and handling fees added, it reached an extra ~50% of the package price. So it was a fast, but very pricy delivery in my case with DHL.

All in all, the free delivery is truly the best solution for me. Awesome options, PheromoneXS team !!

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              OUCH on that 50%!

I wonder how long it will take to get to Scotland. I really want to order and get it before I go to University. Best to find out for myself

Comment

OMG! you have really out done yourself Steve. I ordered on the 10th of August. (Sunday) SO Steve had to ship it the next day so from the 11th to the 19th I got my package. I whopping 8 days across the pond. That was First Class International. Anyone from the UK I recommend you get Free Shipping as you might get it within 7-10 days. Oh did I mention it also skipped customs. More money on products = Double the happiness. Thank's Steve for this awesome shipping!
              Last edited by Dioxonus; 08-19-2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IainLPplus44 View Post
                OMG! you have really out done yourself Steve. I ordered on the 10th of August. (Sunday) SO Steve had to ship it the next day so from the 11th to the 19th I got my package. I whopping 8 days across the pond. That was First Class International. Anyone from the UK I recommend you get Free Shipping as you will get it within 7-10 days. Oh did I mention it also skipped customs. More money on products = Double the happiness. Thank's Steve for this awesome shipping!
                Yeah we totally expect these to skip customs as has been the case in most countries, but not all. Really happy with it so far. I don't want to misinform anyone though, first class mail international can take up to 60 days on the very slow side. In 99% of the cases its about 2 weeks. Under promise over deliver

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X