yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Testimonials n total experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testimonials n total experience

I'd like to ask the community to please share your experiences with others using our new testimonial feature in the store. While you can absolutely discuss products, this is more about your entire XS experience. How we handled processing, packaging, shipping speeds. Anything you'd like to say about XS as a company is appreciated and will help us continue to improve our services.

These reviews will be publicly available on the bottom of the About Us page. You can use this handy form to write one if you choose: https://pheromonexs.com/index.php?ro...mertestimonial

Good, or not so good, either way all I ask is for your honesty. We are not going to publish everything, but this does not mean we will auto-eliminate anything not so good. We are looking more at the content as articulated and complete, regardless of the tone. So if somebody were to write, "I really like XS, because they rock!" this is the type of thing we wouldn't publish. We totally would still appreciate it and love reading these types of reviews, but are looking for a review with more substance.

Another example would be: I bought XiSt and Evolve and I was impressed on how quickly there was action on my order. Within just a few minutes I had a tracking number. I chose Priority Mail and it arrived on my doorstep in just a few days all the way to the UK. I was really excited when I opened the package and was greeted by a happy face and purple bubble wrap. Unfortunately the Evolve was not the right size but I followed the directions on the card that came with it and sent a picture. They told me I could keep the one I had and they'd issue a refund. I guess that's cool, while I'd rather have the bigger size. I understand mistakes happen and overall I'm very pleased with the experience.

Its not a glowing review but its honest and complete, which is what I'm really looking for. I'd appreciate it very much and be honored if you could take a moment and leave us some feedback.

Thanks much

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I'm more than happy to post a Testimonial SteveO.
    Thanks mate
    Magpie
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      I hooked you up with something as a thanks

Yippee. Excited, I think this is a brilliant idea

Let me do mine :

I bought some products from pheromone xs a few months ago. It took forever to arrive and when I called customer service to complain I got the surprise of my life.

Steve took me out to dinner to compensate for the delay in shipping out my order. Although the restaurant sucked, I was extremely impressed with his need to go above and beyond to please his clients. PHEROMONE XS ROCK, PAPER , SCISSORS!

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      And this right here kids is why you just say no to crack!

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X