yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Very considerate of you, SteveO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very considerate of you, SteveO!

One week ago I received the most appealing package I've ever gotten from any vendor... did I already say like... ever!?

All that craziness was meant to stimulate all my senses, and then some, wasn't it [downwards inflection]? Unwrapped it on the bus to work and it sparked a feeling strong enough to regress me back to a Christmas evening long time ago. Oh, you hypnotist you !

Many thanks for all the samples! When ordering I asked for 2 samples, Bliss and Connections, but, in addition to these, I got a XiSt sample too. Thank you for the fragrance concentrated oil samples also!

If you want to know, I ordered the ACE oil package. Went for the oils because spending more time with someone and having a stronger impact after a while is just so me ! Can't wait to see if there'll be more oils once summer Santa brings the new shopping cart !

One more thing, KateD, thank you very much for the quick replies to my inquiries!

Hugs!

PS: exquisite handwriting , it's great you put so much care into everything !

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X