yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Stock in the EU store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock in the EU store

Hi, I live in the UK and have been using the EU hub for a few years. It has been great for delivery in Europe over trying to order from USA.

The service has always been top notch and have no complaints at all, everything is always delivered a few days after ordering and I get wonderful messages on my invoice.

I have tried to order from USA the past 2 times though as there never seems to be much stock in the EU hub, which prompts the USA vendor to say you should really order from the European hub. Last time I ordered I wanted Evolve and that was out of stock for a while and now I want Cohesion and that is out of stock and seems to have been out of stock for a bit. Also Xist and Ascend seems to be out of stock quite a bit.

I know there has been various challenges over the past year beyond your control and I am not complaining about the service as I have always been treated better than good as a customer. I love pheromone xs . I was just wondering whether the EU hub will be stocked up again. I am really loving Cohesion at the moment and I'm running out lol.

I was told last year in February that Evolve oil would be in stock in EU store. So more than one year ago and still nothing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X