yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you Hayley F!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Hayley F!

I just made another order with XS and had my share of technical issues (I’m terrible with tech 😂). I contacted customer support and they were unbelievably patient in helping me, until everything was correct.
    Thanks again Hayley F!

Originally posted by dirty Old Man View Post
    I just made another order with XS and had my share of technical issues (I’m terrible with tech 😂). I contacted customer support and they were unbelievably patient in helping me, until everything was correct.
    Thanks again Hayley F!

customer service peter GIF

We always strive so that valued clients like yourself have the best customer service experience.

Comment

Don’t ruin the amazing image I have in my head of what Hayley F looks like and what “she” was wearing while caressing the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty Old Man View Post
        Don’t ruin the amazing image I have in my head of what Hayley F looks like and what “she” was wearing while caressing the keyboard.
        You misunderstood the pic. I will give you a hint as to who this is.

We have only one guy working at XS right now

Comment

Ahhhh, I'm terrible at responding on the forum. Steve keeps me busy around here for sure But I'm so glad I could help you! Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need assistance.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X